Young and Impetuous

Young and Impetuous
Thursday 10/11/2011, 10:41
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Young and Impetuous
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 10/11/2011, 10:41

Since he’s been in Clint City, life’s been one long adventure for Scott Ld and he’s enjoying it! But for many of the Rescue clan he's still a “young kid” who needs to prove his worth. And as a result, he tends to go a bit over the top and get himself into dangerous situations, which the Rescue clan then have to get him out of... Help them in their missions and get Scott Ld out of yet another mess!Scott Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before December 11th.
« Previous1234Next »

21/37
MidnihgtTrain - Veteran - Alianza Oscura (Runika) English
Friday 11/11/2011, 07:04

Yeah, they really should've put up more of a challenge.
22/37
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 11/11/2011, 10:06

@Dr Deckman you'll receive 10 credits if you completed all those missions
23/37
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Friday 11/11/2011, 10:13

@ Yoda_LOA
My statement regarding Rescue was a bit hasty.
Let me clarify a bit more.

As I am still currently playing for Gail Ld and Fhtagn Ld (unable to play due to various external factors such a work, life etc.) I am playing dual Vortex/Upper T1 decks VS mono Rescue T1 decks.

I have noticed that there is a certain finesse required to play Rescue.
Rescue is only as strong as the opp. and even with their clan bonus that offers +12 Attack (mono deck) automatically they are effectively only 2 pills ahead excluding any attack/power manipulation from opposition decks.

The main failing with Rescue and please feel free to correct me, is the low damage.
Aside from a handful (Pastor, Sledg, Hax, Aurora) of characters that have decent and stable (what I consider decent and stable = 7/5+ excl. abilities) Power to Damage ratio.
This lead me to accept that Rescue needs a bit more finesse to pull off, their clan bonus is incredible but attack power only drives through damage, without the required damage, you can not create a sufficient lifegap to win.
24/37
Awesoe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 11/11/2011, 11:01

Rescue needs an 8 powered character!
25/37
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 11/11/2011, 11:52

@Jack Cr: Really?:
how about
Cliff 5* 6/8 revenge: stop ability
Sledg 5* 7/7 protection bonus (you mentioned him)
Kerry 4* 6/6 courage: stop bonus
Ghoub 4* 6/7
Marco Cr 5* 5/7 support +1 power (so 9/7 or 8/7 in any Rescue deck worth playing)
Pastor 5* 7/6 -5 opp dmg -3 (you mentioned him)
Glosh 4* 6/6 stop: power +3 (it's a 12 stat ratio without it's ability and this for a 4*)
Benson 4* 6/6 confidence: +2 life
Hax 5* 7/5 Courage: Power +3 (you mentioned him)
Aurora 5* 7/5 +3 life (you mentioned him)
Alec Cr 4* 7/4 support: +1 dmg (so 7 or 8 dmg in any decent Rescue deck)

so you managed to mention 4 of the 11 cards that would reach your 7/5+ criteria (5 of which are even 4* so would be concidered good with 6/4+) and 6 power is plenty for a Rescue card, so I dont understand why you would concider 7 power to be a minimum for a Rescue card.

Add in Anita and Suzie as powerful lifegainers and slyde and Steve as great DR's that can also go on the offense and I'd say Rescue require as much finesse as hammering a nail with a Hammer the size of a house.
26/37
Friday 11/11/2011, 13:10

Errrr...Dark Eagle
Read my post carefully; "I consider decent and stable = 7/5+ excl. abilities" - SOA is the Great Equaliser.
This is my opinion of all clans.

Suzie, Glosh, Marco Cr and a number of the others that you mentioned are incredible cards but very reliant on their ability to be effective.

I will mention 1 single character to substantiate my opinion: Burdock 7/4 SOB and SOA
Pill for pill he will most of Rescue by voiding their clan bonus and abilities.
Pill for pill he will will against Pastor, Sledg, Hax, Aurora due to his 4 stars.
Pill for pill he will lose/win to Suzie, Scott Ld, Krash, Alec Cr, Anita and Ash depending on star rating and/or attack order.
27/37
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 11/11/2011, 17:20

As I mentioned before 6 power is enough for a Rescue card. + I only mentioned Suzie and Anita as lifegainers not as heavy hitters. But if you cant use Glosh unless he is played against a SOA card you will have a harder time playing almost every other clan.

You call SOA the great equalizer, so I guess every fight you fight you face 4 cards with SOA? if they face Roots/GHEIST their bonus will pull them through, if they face Piranas/Nightmare their abilities can hold their own. You mention Burdock as a card that beats most Rescue cards. But then he's a 7/4 double stop, so yes he can win, but doublestops are incredibly rare in this game and most dont even have 7 power and those who do are all in Roots (cept for Kristin, who's a conditional Doublestop)
Glorg 6/6 4* Dieter 6/3 3* Spycee 5/2 2* Leviatonn 6/5 3* Morlha 2/4 2*
and then the 7 powers
Nahi Cr 7/2 2* Burdock 7/4 4* Shakra 8/6 5* (elo-banned and courage based) Kristin 7/5 4* (confidence based)

So that's 9 cards that Rescue might have trouble with and you would need to think how to pill. and honestly if you dont know how to get around just soa or just sob, you wont be able to do much in this game.
28/37
MidnihgtTrain - Veteran - Alianza Oscura (Runika) English
Friday 11/11/2011, 18:17

@Awesoe: Well if you have Gordon and he is played first in the round he gains 8 pwr.
29/37
rogue takeo - Senior English
Saturday 12/11/2011, 06:59

What missions do we need to do to unlock him?
30/37
Saturday 12/11/2011, 08:08

DarkEagle

I never mentioned 4 SOA cards etc and there is very little possibility for any player to face 4 SOA cards unless Roots and GHEIST.
SOA cards which you will have at most 2 cards in any T1 deck allows you to void your opp's most effective ability, whether it be +Life, +Support Power/Life etc.
Most of Rescue depends on their abilities to win the game due to so many of them having reduced damage to compensate for their clan bonus and giving that they might face Nightmare or Pirana, Rescue is going to have a hard time to do anything.

I honestly consider Rescue to be one of the clans that are overrated due to the perceived superiority their clan bonus allows them and players not actually thinking about the mechanics and strategy involved with Rescue to win a fight.

I appreciate your opinion and please understand that this is only based on my opinion and I am always willing to be proven wrong.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals