Click here if you forgot your password.

Solo packs

Solo packs
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
147 messages
Solo packs
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33

After few months of existence the solo mode gets a new, clearer look, allowing better access to a large number of challenges.From now on the challenges are grouped in packs of 14. As before, each challenge has its associated mission, and furthermore each pack is associated to a special mission requiring to win all the medals in the pack.The existing challenges are now regrouped in two packs : Promising Exploits includes the first 14 decks, while Assault Course regroups the 14 next and more difficult challenges.On the same occasion we introduce 2 additional packs. Each pack can be unlocked for 20 credits and offers not only 14 new motivating challenges but also missions allowing you to earn more than 2000 Clintz and other rewards, while having fun.In Omega Team you will face the new original challenges of Cheng and Lydia Omega, while Sworn enemies will lead you into the heart of the struggle between Lord Ruthven and Sir Mac Gregor.Don’t wait any longer to discover these new challenges!
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

31/147
pl91 - Guru - URBAN MADNESS ελληνικά
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:37

Free game means that u don't pay for anything in the game if u don't want to,which means it just became a no-free game
32/147
IM_Judge - Legend - Immortality English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:38

Guys its only 20 credits, i am happy with this new feature. As Fraggle pointed out its its costly to make them, and i believe its fair value for money.
33/147
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:40

@pl91: you can get the credits for free in various ways. It still free.
34/147
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§ English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:43

Hello,

Post 22 we're on the typos (the wrong names were due to last minute changes in the decks, thank you for pointing them out).

As for the "french titles", if you find some others please point it out, but know that "Théâtre des Vampires" is totally made on purpose, as it was the name of the Vampire Lestat's theatre troupe, written in french in the original text. We chose not to translate it, to keep the flavour of the book. So, yeah, we're geeks, what's new ?

edited by Orpheus Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:43
35/147
pl91 - Guru - URBAN MADNESS ελληνικά

Keep it like this i'm not one to tell u what to do,it is only some bot fights they can't be compared to real game so i just want buy them
36/147
gallago - Imperator English

If this is the way forward they'll lose even more players than they hav already which is no good for use who love the site , i know its suppost add something new but why have to pay ,how come anything new we have to pay pay pay REDICULOUS
37/147
Lew Klatt - Titan English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:46

I think, that If You really wanna to get pay-for-anything, You will get more donation, but will lost a lot of players who like this game.
But it is only Your choice, economy is Your way of life.

And about missions... 20credits for 1.5k + bonuses? Seriously?
38/147
Jellal_Fds - Titan - Vicious Salvo English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:48

Or buy 2 new blood packs where you'll likely get cards worth over 3k in cz(in total)...... I bought one today....got a Sekutor.....and if ur looking for a challenge......ELO......
39/147
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:49

I'm pretty sure 1500 clintz isn't worth 20 creds. Especially to play an AI. So I guess I'll wait and see what some of the rewards are. Though if they offered alternate artwork cards (kinda like special editions) or some kind of new type LD you get when you complete all the missions then I could be interested.

The alternate art cards would be just that, same stats so no balance probs or effort thinking up abilities and such. Just different art. Or the kind of LD type card is like a mission boss card you get when you complete all the missions, like a trophy. Don't have to be uber powerful, though I'd hope they'd be playable at least. Though you'd then need to balance stats and abilities as well as new art for that.
40/147
HotShot888 - Guru English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 18:56

Lol @everyone

You all complain about them costing credits. So I understand that you would rather have no new solo missions at all? It's not like anyone is forcing you to buy them. I would understand the whining if they made us pay for what used to be free. But that's not the case. If you don't want to buy it, just don't. Then it's like it doesn't even exist, and guess what? It didn't exist yesterday. So just take it or leave it, but please stop the pointless whining

I'm totally buying it. Not for awards, but for the challenge. I like making new decks, and I get bored fast, so it will be entertaining for me to look at their cards and make a perfect counter deck. Awards on the other hand, return part of the 20 credits. I'd rather have 3 cards, but then again, I could get terrible cards in a pack. I believe that 1500 is just the final award, but there will be some single ones for all missions, so I'll likely get few credits back, some more clintz and few tickets for a chance to win even more. Or a card as an award perhaps? The only thing I'm "meh" about are BP awards. Who needs them?

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals