Click here if you forgot your password.

At Top Speed!

At Top Speed!
Friday 18/11/2011, 11:28
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
At Top Speed!
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 18/11/2011, 11:28

In Clint City like anywhere else, the quest for speed inflames passions.Raquel hurtles round at top speed on her skateboard, so just be careful not to get in her way! In the sea Oraya cleaves through the waves on her surfboard, slaying the enemy with her boomerangs. While if the Piranas’ ship isn’t quite up to speed, you can count on Baba to get things moving again. And if you want to fill up your Tank, well just go and see Rudy, although there’s a strong chance the gas will be in flames and he’ll take it upon himself to hose you down with it…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123Next »

11/30
te SG-Slitbh - Veteran - Team ELO-SG English
Friday 18/11/2011, 13:15

I just sold one of the cards I got from new blood but I didn't recieve the clintz
Does anyone have the same problem?
12/30
LimChonKah- - Titan English
Friday 18/11/2011, 13:41

This week's release is pretty meh.
13/30
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 18/11/2011, 14:29

Sweet release
14/30
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Friday 18/11/2011, 16:08

UR just admit u hate All Stars
15/30
Scorpy.n - Senior - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/11/2011, 16:25

I decided to paste this here ALSO just for you to know what things happen on this Earth
It's unusual issue
i was playing in a big event - http://www.urban-rivals.com/events/?id_event=57099 when the site crashed.
When i refreshed i've seen that there are new interface changes ( the presentation of old releases above the current one ) i've not just lost which is +1 point
I've " leaved" which is because of this crash.
This event is a very important one for me so i just ask if you either can contact the organisator or make some sort of compensation. Not to mention that the game match system has counted me at the same time in 2 battles and in front of the second one it tells that i have "timed out"
so it's 2X-3 = - 6 and with the possibility to win let say one battle and lose the another one - +4 points ( 1 from loss 3 from victory) which means that i lost from 8 to 12 points cos of this site crash. I underline that it's very important event both for me and my guild and the whole " Old School Alliance . And this have to be done before the stage is closed
Thanks in advance
16/30
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/11/2011, 16:57

Raquel made Bangers even better in DT's.
17/30
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/11/2011, 16:59

I like the new front page banner where you can view the older release banners!
18/30
reoshinwho - Senior - The Lost Odyssey English
Friday 18/11/2011, 20:22

i was hoping for a new 5-star All Stars card but great releases
19/30
JR_Ledeir - Imperator - The Trend English
Friday 18/11/2011, 23:12

Though I don't actively play any of the clans who received a new card, I think this is a fairly good release. I actually bought a new blood pack hoping to get some of them.
It is about time that Pirana's got a new card and I did lose one match because of it today
Oraya is solid and has good art to boot. though I expect to see it banned.
I don't really like Bangers, but I do like the new card.
And Rudy seems like a good addition to Berzerk... Though I don't know much about thme.
Then again, I'm just babbling.
20/30
MOB Dreamer - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Saturday 19/11/2011, 03:38

These are my favorite releases in a while. Keep up the good work and the art is good for most of of them

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals