Survivor T2....those leaders

Sunday 20/11/2011, 11:09
wats_happenin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
wats_happenin - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Sunday 20/11/2011, 11:09

Hey guys so when I hit the 9 pillz 15 life, whilst i LOVE Ambre i feel her weakness in my hand is becoming far too prominent and she becomes more of a liability than an asset at these higher levels.

Im looking to switch to another Leader (I tried Hugo, but he just didnt cut it) so who do you guys think I should turn to? Eklore, Morphun or Bridget?

btw im using a Sakrohm/Sentinel Deck so the usuals that come from these are in my deck!

2/6
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 13:32

The most I've managed without Morphun was 17 in a row. Morphun is defiantly a staple card in survivor, he really helps when you hit 9-8 pillz. If you're interesting in an alternative Leader, I used Bridget for my 17 back in the day; 17 Victorias! (2535 Clintz) , instead of focusing on helping your dwindling pillz, I chose to highlight my growing life to win games. I have since won 23 in a row but that was with a standard Morphun aided deck. Have fun!
3/6
0_Pwned - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 15:16

4/6
100th - Titan English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 19:35

I did mono Sentinal with Hugo, worked well enough.

You could try Morphun, use Ambre till you got 9 pills then use Morphun.
5/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 21/11/2011, 12:20

Morphun helps you when you start to get low on pillz.
6/6
jOkCr - Master - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§ English
Tuesday 22/11/2011, 15:59

Yes , when you start playing with 9 pillz , you definetely need to pull out Morphun !!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals