Killer Recruit

Killer Recruit
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Killer Recruit
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44

The Sentinel Clan gains a first class recruit: Valentina Ld has turned up and won't be stopped either by the corrupt police force or the criminals. She’s lost an eye fighting for her beliefs but is more capable than ever and is determined to hunt out evil in every nook and cranny. Help her accomplish this challenging task by completing the missions assigned to her!Valentina Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before December 25th.
« Previous1234567Next »

31/64
yyybbb - Titan - Organized Konfusion English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 22:43

The second mission is rally difficult anyone suggest some good decks for survivor?
32/64
thoffers - Master Deutsch
Sunday 27/11/2011, 02:18

I have no clue. I can't even reach level 2. Everyone has top level cards. The average hand I've faced is worth about 30,000 clintz, so to rack up the 15 (?) straight wins it takes to reach 5 (I think?) is nearly impossible. I couldn't even get a single win since everyone in the room has 'end game' cards with insane buffs, and unless you can match those cards then you stand little to no chance of even stringing a few wins together, even playing very smart, bluffing and using unpredictable strategies
33/64
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 04:05

I'm chocking on the second mission. My daily high was 10, but once the mission was unlocked I just choke. I'm with the rest of those complaining about that second mission. It's a killer.
34/64
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 04:57

For the record I did finish it with Rescue, but it's been one of the most frustrating missions in a while.
35/64
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 05:06

You don't need to reach level 5; you just need 5 wins in a row. You also don't need to use Sentinel.
36/64
thoffers - Master Deutsch
Sunday 27/11/2011, 06:42

Then what is the point of it being a Sentinel mission if you don't even have to use a minimum of 2 Sentinel to finish it? That is extremely vague!
37/64
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 07:24

Back when you had to use Candy Jack, Ghumbo, and Oshitsune in order to get Dudley Ld, twas a very fun time before missions fell into relentless repetitiveness
38/64
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 07:57

I wish the missions were harder. Make it 7-8 wins. Make more missions, and make them harder. 5 Survivor wins was easy enough. I am one of the people who would actually like a challenge. You can spend 5k on a cheap deck and do all the missions in 3 hours...

I like the first Dudley missions, the cards are "Legendaries" make them harder to obtain.
39/64
JR_Ledeir - Imperator - The Trend English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 19:17

I like having the LD cards be accessible to everyone, the character specific missions they used to have were terrible.
That being said, it would be nice if the missions reflected the clan a bit better instead of being more or less the same missions for each clan.
Also, the 5 in survivor is definitely the hard one for me as well.
Overall I am VERY pleased with the increase mission release rate... And if the trade off is less variety in missions, I'm fine with that too!
I just like having the goal to work towards.
40/64
DUC-pwnage - Titan English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 20:58

The missions where you have to use a specific character are the worst missions in this game for a Legendary. It drives the market completely off.
These missions are good enough and gives everyone a fighting chance and some players can't compete with those who play money to win. Getting a good Sentinel team with low money is very hard to pull of a you need some of the good cards to make a fighting chance.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals