Click here if you forgot your password.

Import-export

Import-export
Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
148 messages
Import-export
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35

After years of all kinds of trafficking, Edd has decided to expand his business and is off to explore new horizons. Blaaster is also leaving town, hoping to find a place where loud music is more socially acceptable. Expect to see them make the odd appearance from time to time, but Clint City is now officially two citizens down. So if you’re looking for an apartment in town, be sure to take a look at the ads on the Market! From Monday, December 12th, Edd and Blaaster will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, December 7th.
« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

131/148
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 08/12/2011, 22:01

Lol i was picking up blaaster and sellng them.. and already sold them all
132/148
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 08/12/2011, 22:45

May i ask am i crazy for seeing the prices of edd and blaaster spike through the roof day before the cr's were announced ?
133/148
MrGudNews_MOB - Hero English
Friday 09/12/2011, 05:42

Got blaaster in a classic 2 days ago after finishing the 500 wins with Uppers?
134/148
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 09/12/2011, 07:06

@-XC-Void:
I noticed it happened last time with veenyl Cr and Marco Cr too....someone's getting information somewhere.....
135/148
nanbe da - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 07:17

Must be my lucky day cause bought some classics pack today and got my self Edd, Avola, Shann and Oflgn
136/148
nanbe da - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 07:20

My lucky day.....Got Edd, Avola, Shann, Nistarok, Oflgn
137/148
bogeymans - Guru - ArcanaTheGuild English
Monday 12/12/2011, 10:45

How lucky of me!!
138/148
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Monday 12/12/2011, 12:17

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS RELEASE?!

Here's what's up...IMO:
1. Again it disproves a lot of speculations on clan leaders, OP cards, old cards, perma bans etc.
UR always do this in every release. So that it can give way to certain effects..
3. And the only effect I'm interested with is...

of the Vortex Clan.

STALLING THE CR release for Vortex Clan somehow reduces the price manipulation in such clans.
Since during CR release, investors tends to release Cr investments once it fail, and there is an overdrive in buying packs.
and when players buy packs for Edd and Blaaster.
They usually do this in elite packs, most probably choosing Montana, Bangers, and Vortex(since it's an expensive clan).
All resulting to stable prices for Vortex in the Market.

In conclusion, UR is trying to find a way to stabilize the price of Vortex Clan..

Q: BUT WHY? THE STALL ON Vortex CR?
A: SINCE, IF THEY RELEASE A Vortex CR and it's not Dregn, not Shaakarti, and not Dagg. THERE IS A HIGH PROBABILITY THAT PLAYERS(high level or low level but a significant number for sure) MAY RAGEQUIT URBAN OR GO DORMANT IN PLAYING DUE TO SADNESS IN LOOSING LARGE SUMS OF CLINTZ..

since.. the Vortex is now stable at high prices, even low tier players are aiming for them(those 3 cards). I've known a lot of players saving up for them, buying them, use Vortex, then somehow, stop using them since IMO Vortex is not a very very strong clan. I'm not sure if they are weak but I'm certain that it's not "yet" a strong clan.
139/148
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Monday 12/12/2011, 12:38

(MY POST CONTINUED)

Hence "accidentally invest" in Vortex.

The only way to solve this.. is that UR must produce very "flashy" (Lorna) and good (Jackson/Heitachi) cards. Cards which are worth selling your Dagg, Dregn, and Shaakarti. Ergo saying that UR is in the right pace.

But...
(I know, this maybe my most hateful remark, and somehow very warning-like.)

I SAY UR SHOULD IGNORE THAT 1% AND STOP PAMPERING THEM!
RELEASE THE Vortex CR NOW!
AND SAY IT IN THE FACE OF THOSE INVESTORS!
THAT PLAYERS(no matter how strong) CANNOT CONTROL THE GAME!

"There will come a time when the poor has nothing left to eat but the rich." -an Occupy Wall Street quote.

I don't care if I loose large sums of cltz for selling my Dagg, Dregn, and Shaakarti in the market. Like what UR wants, they should stay in the market. I'll be waiting for the day when I'll say to those 1%.. "Sorry, but you lose."

-END OF Vortex RANT-

3. Last "what's up" with this Cr release, is that it has no effect on speculations on "obvious" Cr Cards. The winner of the "most obvious to be Cr award" is Jackie Cr of course. But a there are also cards who are on her par. One of which is Grakkmxxt. Although Grakkmxxt, IMO has reduced in his probability to become Cr since, like the reason behind Uranus returning in ELO.
For urban rivals now, -5 Damage Min. 1 ain't that much of a threat anymore. With the -/+ Life and Poison around, added the fact that ELO is 14 life. So far, I think there is no "obvious Cr to be" like Jackie Cr.
140/148
0MissLdNoelCr - Hero English
Monday 12/12/2011, 13:02

Make a card that is still in new blood a CR. that'll make me laugh my brains out.

« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals