Jokes and Hoaxes

Jokes and Hoaxes
Friday 09/12/2011, 12:26
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Jokes and Hoaxes
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 09/12/2011, 12:26

He went on vacation to a tropical island to relax and get over his depression. Bad idea!! On his return, Bikini Joe Ld is not only still down but meaner than ever before and he’s got a few more tricks up his sleeve. Help the Freaks get Clint City laughing again (with the help of a few custard pies, if needs be).Bikini Joe Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before January 8th, 2012.
« Previous123456Next »

31/52
Wakshaani - Legend English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 07:31

Well, you don't have to do his missions if you don't want, Echo. I'd offer to take yours off your hands, but, not really possible.

Heck, just take advantage of the large number of people flailing away at Freaks missions to snag some easy wins (or at least ties) ... there's not a lot of us Freaks fans out there. The only thing saving us right now is that the ELO bans haven't grabbed the usual suspects (The handful of really GOOD Freaks), so, we have a window.

The Freaks are best played with the poison as a happy bonus, truth be told, rather than a core component. Play as if you have a group with no clan bonus at all, just rely on your abilities, and if poison does a point or two, great! Just don't rely on it.
32/52
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 11:55

Bikini joe is useless considering there are at east 5 better 3* in the clan.
33/52
morshu the shop - Hero English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 17:16

I'm a pretty big Freaks fan and I love bikini joe's ability. The Freaks rely pretty heavily on their bonus and he adds some much needed stability, along with Hula.
34/52
Angie Pie - Master - Raining Fire English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 22:16

Join Raining Fire if you aren't in a guild already!
35/52
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 23:08

SINCE WHEN?! has the Freaks relied heavily on the bonus, oh god you people make me mad -.-
36/52
The_HoAx - Hero English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 23:31

@Wise: Umadbro? I agree with you though, Freaks don't rely on their bonus.
37/52
kdogground2 - Colossus - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 12/12/2011, 08:58

They don't HAVE to rely on thier bonus but without it thier damage is is limited.

Freaks damage is normally 5 or less. While they do have a few 6s 5 or less is normally what you will have to work with. With no 8s and only three 7 damage cards (one only has 4 power, one has no ability and one is a good damage reducer) Battles can become predictable or rely on you winning 3 rounds or inflicting the poison and waiting while the other clans just smash in a one or two hit KO.

With most Clans needing you to pill 1-2 just to match them, some sealing the bonus or worse the abilitys and others lowering the Freaks main point thier high power or boosting themself higher it ends up as an unfairly uphill battle the whole time.

>_>
38/52
Bemontokz - Imperator - Goldz Rulez English
Monday 12/12/2011, 09:43

UR should made Freaks bonus as "3 poison min 2"
39/52
Amberdai - Titan English
Monday 12/12/2011, 16:44

One of the problems I have with Freaks is that Poison get's more and more useless as the fight progresses. The best situation to illustrate this is say you are on the 4th round and at 4 life, the best you can do is take your oppenent to 5, Well poison doesn't take effect the turn that damage is dealt resulting in a lost. However replace that with say the Berserk Clan and you will bring them down to 3 resulting in a win. Also Poison doesn't stack, so say hitting with Hula doesn't cause double the poison effect. Which is odd since the only use for a Poison ability in a clan that always has a poison bonus would be against SoB clans.

However I don't know if there away to fix this that won't making Freaks totally broken,
40/52
KingOfHeaven - Titan - Carry ON Português
Monday 12/12/2011, 19:57

LD's missions are becoming so damn boring...

I mean, at least give us a decent challenge. Win X rounds with Clan Y, Win 20~30 fights with clan Y, Inflict 200/250 damage with clan Y: Booooooooring.
Revamp your ideas already. Seriously. Sloth is a deadly sin.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals