Click here if you forgot your password.

Bus driver

Bus driver
Friday 23/12/2011, 10:59
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
88 messages
Bus driver
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 23/12/2011, 10:59

He only just managed to escape from the deadly jaws of the fearsome Kolos but now he’s back and he’s not happy! Interviewed by Clint TV before setting out to attack the prehistoric monster, Travis Ld simply said, “He shouldn’t have messed with my bus!” But before reaching Kolos he’ll need to fend off a host of adversaries and he’s counting on your help to do that!Travis Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before January 22nd.
« Previous123456789Next »

51/88
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Sunday 25/12/2011, 20:35

Travis is ok. He would be awesome if the DR minimum would be 3.
52/88
inquisz - Senior - lonely fighters English
Sunday 25/12/2011, 22:59

Finally,i got Travis Ld.
53/88
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 26/12/2011, 06:59

Not sure how much playing would be involved with bad cards. From what I remember people were more likely to just go all pills with Candy Jack then to actually play with him. Still, guess if it were the 6 power no ability cards then it could work.

But you'd still have the market speculation about which characters would be involved. Having some flexibilty with cards for ability missions is a good thing. Such as removing pills. Not being clan specific you could use the cheap andsome or Elke or whatever card you can get. Otherwise you'd have no options but Tremorh or Gil. And that's just an invitation for people to corner the market. Even worse if it was character specific, like steal pills with Tremorh. Even Candy Jack jumped in price. Sure, he didn't go for Ghumbo prices, but if you didn't have him, you still had to pay inflated prices. And were also quite likely to make a loss selling him when you were done.

If you have a big collection, or were a collector so you don't care about buying a card cause then you'd keep it, then its fine.But a beginner or non collector would be forced to buy cards at inflated prices that would have nowhere near that resell value when they were done. Thats not a good thing.
54/88
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Monday 26/12/2011, 06:59

Never thought that the chosen one to own Kolos..

was the driver of the bus in Kolos' mouth.. very bad ass Urban Rivals!
55/88
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 26/12/2011, 07:57

About the character specific missions and cornering the market. When Dudley Ld first came out, the staff mentioned that they had made Ld's for people with big collections, to keep their interest in the game high and to provide them with a new challenge, because really, without Ld's all they could do was wait 2 weeks level up some cards, and wait some more. Ld's were going to fix that. Yes people with small collections could get them too, but they would have to buy some cards (add inflated prices yes). Nobody forced them. I like this idea more then the current set of Ld missions, it's no challenge, it's just the same every 2 weeks, same like card releases. So under pressure of the small collection community the staff has failed it's original intent for Ld's. Giving an extra challenge for the people with BIG collections
56/88
Monday 26/12/2011, 10:14

I guess thats what it comes down to in the end. Whether you think Ld's should be for the richer players with big collections and being harder and more exclusive to everyone else (like the initial release of dudley and kreenk etc) or being less demanding and more open to the whole playing population even if its too easy for guys with big collections (like the last bunch of LDs). Personally, I think its better for the game as a whole to involve as much of the population as you can, but if you think otherwise then I can see where you'd never be satisfied with the way Ld's have been recently.
57/88
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 27/12/2011, 03:41

At kazjun, you said Gil and Tremorh. You forgot Neil
58/88
Tuesday 27/12/2011, 04:06

@kazjun, now then, i don't know if your post was relevant to me, but i don't really like how general. 3 cards of the clan isn't that broad. Sure Gil is expensive, but i wouldn't say so much Neil and Tremorh. Most typical people who play are either starting out and those players either buy cards, or quit... At least thats how it goes for just about everybody i know. I would've quited if it weren't for the fact that i was able to grab a couple cards before they went cr... Anyways, if they wan't to make missions easy, i'd hope that they'd do it to the not so good ones(bikini joe, gail, and some say fthagn) and leave the good ones challenging missions. This way the non experienced players could get a decent card(compared to their previous ones) and for the experienced ones, now they have a way to show it playing with dudley or lois, perhaps bonnie, and then people can see how skilled they can be(even if it means just pilling out on bonnie). It would also make missions really fun again. Collectors would acctually play to keep their collection max. Lets face it as well, if dudley were a normal card, he'd be priced somewhere in the thousands. Bikini joe would be under 1000. So naturally, the harder missions would be with dudley. The reason is because if you can't buy it, bikini joe and dudley are pretty much equal value unless if missions get harder. I know this may sound hypocritical, but the cards i have of Junkz are Rowdy, Neil, Peeler, and Haze(well technically now i have travis). So for pillz gain i used my Vortex. I may have done what i hate, but i definitely do think it would be better for it to be Junkz exclusive. To be honest, i've really thrown out all my points, so i'm gonna be lazy and quit writing here
59/88
Tuesday 27/12/2011, 07:06

Ah yes, forgot Neil. Tend to use Junkz T1 so I didn't even think of a defeat 5*. Still, I do stand by if the -pills mission was Junkz exclusive they'd get inflated, since Gil is already out of reach of most non Junkz players. Well, unless they're going to spend 12k+ for a mission. I don't know about making hard and easy Ld's, think that would only open up complaints about whether a Ld was worth being made hard or easy. Personally only bonnie is worth being considered a staple, and the rest I probably wouldn't really use except maybe harrow and valentina. But thats just how my play style is, and others may choose differently. So wouldn't really solve disagreements about being too easy or not for missions for the Lds.

Still, for challenge and as a trophy they should look at Crs instead. Have extra ranks that after getting 95%+ of the collection then your rank changes as well based on the number of Cr's you have. And add missions for the Cr's. Tanman, marco and caelus have missions I know of for sure. Maybe others I've missed. But maybe make new missions for them, KO's with general, block damage with dj korr, win rounds with LT. Even win rounds with admiral py or something isn't that far off the Candy Jack mission. As Cr's are already exclusive, make changes to them so they have harder and exclusive missions, but leave the Lds for the general playing population since they serve to get newer players into playing a clan.
60/88
Wednesday 28/12/2011, 21:14

Well, i'd consider bella and gail have spots for staples, as well as fthagn. Although gail is hard to fit with Harold. Not sure why you'd say that crs would have any relevence to what i say. They don't provide any accomplicing, just a crap load of luck or money.

There are plenty of gre

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals