The Wonders of Technology

Friday 30/12/2011, 10:59
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 30/12/2011, 10:59

While Eebiza is able to create lasers well ahead of her time, the technology that brought Magenta back to life is altogether more murky and primeval… And thanks to his bravery and the Rescue clan’s medical know-how, Bucker can go back into combat before having even made a full recovery. But the most wondrous of them all has to be Craho, who has woken up some 4,500 centuries later after having fallen into a frozen lake!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

41/62
Vultaren - Veteran - War Party English
Monday 02/01/2012, 11:00

@tititoro I think wakshaani means protection from "+x pills" and "- opp pills" cards of the enemy. Not a bad idea although its a hard counter to clans with heavy pillz manip themes
42/62
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 02/01/2012, 19:03

Eebiza - a great card, Junkz now have all it takes to top elo...
Magenta - what's with the hate, it's Ghumbo with 1 less power and 4 less attack, just for a star less, compare her to XU52. Good enough if you ask me...
Buckler - 3rd choice among 3* Rescue, after Elvira and Anita. 6 power is good for Rescue and 5 damage is great.
Craho - not as good as Rico, Noodile or Yookie, unfortunately :/
43/62
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 02:50

New ability for pussycatt
like fury-use 3 pill to reduce more damage
grit-2 dmg
44/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 03:08

@vultaren, i think you mean just - opp pilz. Secondly, how would that work? You mean if i win with that card i'll be immune? perhaps a new Leader?
45/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 03:17

@maki-muR, i' pretty sure the hate is because a lot of people prefer Oshitsune, Azel, kenny, Glorg, Azgroth, or even dudley
46/62
Slinkerknot - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 05:21

@tititoro Agreed. None of the releases this were by any means bad, however, Junkz didn't really need anything.. Magenta is average, Buckler's a nice backup for when other Rescue 3's are banned.. And Craho is just.. Not as good as any of the other main picks for Roots ' 3's atm.
47/62
EagleOtto - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 09:24

@tititoro: I think you'd understand Protection: PIlls better if they called it Stop Pill Ability.
Win or Lose opponents would lose their +X pills, -X Pills, Defeat: +X pills, Defeat: -Xpills, or Recover X of X pills Abilities. (I guess Vortex is immune since its a bonus).

I think 'Stop Pill Ability' is definitely a new ability taht would work in the metagame right now.
48/62
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 16:01

They have to introduce some new abilities... Because "Protection: Power" really hurts only All Stars... They have to introduce some abilities that would hinder clans like Ulu Watu and Bangers, and also attack manipulation clans...

Also, at the beginning, I thought that "Copy opp bonus" as ability was nice, but now I think it is too much complicated. When I go against it, and usually I have half deck, it is waaaay too much combinations and calculations for one move...
49/62
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 16:49

@tititoro - Oshitsune is permabanned. I do prefer Azel and Azgroth though, but she's always worth considerating.
50/62
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 18:28

Ive never liked Azel and for me dudley is always my #1 choice for 4*.... i also dislike Glorg for some reason unknown to me... Magenta i like... maybe its the high damage that does it for me, she just seems better than most :S

but for everyone else.... id say Azel would be better

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals