Ghastly Vengeance

Ghastly Vengeance
Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
126 messages
Ghastly Vengeance
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28

After having seen his plans foiled by Scott Ld, Jaxx Ld realized he couldn’t take on the might of the Rescue clan all alone, so he's joined the GHEIST to better disseminate his evil ways. He can now have his ghastly revenge and is planning to start by wrecking havoc in Clint City. Could you help him do that?Jaxx Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 5th.
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

111/126
Madone - Veteran - Warriors Of Oz English
Thursday 12/01/2012, 23:57

Oh yes 1. I say ONE life remove. 8 cards 1 has the skill needed need to remove 60. math = either be lucky or a very long time. = still dumb challenge for 3
112/126
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 13/01/2012, 04:30

@madone, its not GHEIST exclusive, nor very hard. Therefore, you could make a deck like C Wing, Sunder, Dregn, Neloe, Logan Praxie, Redra, and Zeke, if you find it that difficult
113/126
{UE} Piranga - Senior - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 13/01/2012, 05:41

@titoro He knows its not GHEIST exclusive, but he doesn't feel like the mission fits the feel of the GHEIST clan.

@Madone I was just trying to give you an option on how to keep the missions GHEIST only. In elo, Lin Xia removes 4 life in round 1. Basically, you just have to win 15 rounds with her. Math = NOT a very long time. Plus there is still Astrid.

I don't think its a dumb challenge. I like how the mission made people attempt to build GHEIST decks (if they chose) with a bit different strategy.
114/126
Madone - Veteran - Warriors Of Oz English
Friday 13/01/2012, 05:59

Its not hard.Its the point of its a GHEIST legendary. meaning it should need GHEIST cards to gain. Not global effect. Instead of playing with my GHEIST cards I have to go out of my way and buy another clan cards wasting money for them instead of saving up for more of the clan I have.

Also it was told to me. theres 2 life remove. a cheap one. and then a costly one. My bad for saying 1 out of GHEIST when there is 2 of them.
115/126
{UE} Piranga - Senior - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 13/01/2012, 07:21

If we were forced to remove all 60 life with just GHEIST cards then the price of Lin Xia and Astrid would skyrocket (more than they even have now). Allowing people to use cards from other clans seems to help keep clint prices down on market. When legendary missions become to specific, and limit the amount of cards that can be used to obtain the ld itself, many players become unable to then finish the missions because of the excessive card prices. Remember when Candy Jack and Ghumbo's prices went crazy when Dudley Ld required him in a mission (and how UR stopped doing this a few ld's later).

The Jaxx Ld remove life mission can be completed using GHEIST only if a player wants to, but to be fair is open to all cards so players don't have to spend 6000clintz on Astrid who is normally not even 1/4 that price. What other type of mission would you have suggested to make the 3rd mission more GHEIST specific? There is always "win x fights in deathmatch/survivor" mode, but I don't feel those force players to do anything much different then just change rooms.
116/126
pumbelo - Titan - hitmanxxx Guild Deutsch
Friday 13/01/2012, 10:30

I agree with {UE} Piranga. The poison is sufficiently specific to GHEIST (they have 4 cards with the ability), an while -Life does fit the theme, requiring it to be done with GHEIST characters is even more annoying because they have less characters with that ability.
It seems rather nonsensical that some people complain about having to use GHEIST for poison and while others want an even heavier reliance to getting lucky with your opponents.

Also, the missions are incredibly easy. Most people I know got Jaxx Ld on saturday or earlier.
117/126
Pesona 4 - Senior English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 14:24

What mission can I get Jaxx Ld?

Can anyone help me?
118/126
bnm118 - Imperator - The Royal British Legion English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 15:13

I am at the 3rd mission to unlock Jaxx Ld and have been using Astrid to remove life. However it hasn't been counting it. Does anyone know what I can do to sort this problem.
119/126
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 16/01/2012, 10:23

Khairil.konan: You need to do the legendary missions assosiated with him. To find out what they are go to the mission tab at the top of the page and select legendary missions. Hovering over the card should then allow you to see what missions need to be done.
120/126
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 16/01/2012, 20:12

Who knows how to get to the comic he was in???

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals