Click here if you forgot your password.

Ghastly Vengeance

Ghastly Vengeance
Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
126 messages
Ghastly Vengeance
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/01/2012, 12:28

After having seen his plans foiled by Scott Ld, Jaxx Ld realized he couldn’t take on the might of the Rescue clan all alone, so he's joined the GHEIST to better disseminate his evil ways. He can now have his ghastly revenge and is planning to start by wrecking havoc in Clint City. Could you help him do that?Jaxx Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 5th.
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

21/126
ericAU - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Friday 06/01/2012, 13:35

6/6
ability: -6 opp. Attack, min 6
22/126
Infiniti - Guru English
Friday 06/01/2012, 13:39

Yay was wondering when he comes
23/126
Te3Te - Imperator English
Friday 06/01/2012, 13:42

Sorry to bother with the usual matter but my Jaxx missions are not active.

I tried to buy a GHEIST character, even one with poison abilities, but nothing happened.
I tried to do poison damage with a GHEIST in game and still nothing happened.

What else could I do to activate the Ld missions?

Thanks,
T.T.
24/126
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:01

Just made 10k buying and selling klaws.... god i love these Ld's
25/126
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:04

Greetings.

Thank you, Te3Te for simply asking the obvious question. Quite frankly, it gets irksome to hear much of the complaints come from previous folks who have not yet considered their own roles/browsers/cache's involvement in the issue. Here's what I'm going to do:

For anyone above this post who has indicated they can not unlock the first mission, I've gone ahead and cleared your game cache, and toggled your missions. That's about all I can do from my end, but it can often be enough to get things going.

Next up - For anyone above for whom that did not work, or for anyone whom has not yet posted, try this first:

1) Go to adobe.com, and make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.
2) Clear out your internet cache. (How to do so depends on your browser.)

If, AFTER you try that, you have a legal deck in a valid room, and still can't unlock the missions, please feel free to contact Customer Support directly. It's usually a much more effective tool than lambasting on a public forum more designed for community involvement, than developmental research.

Yours in Uncommon Sense,
Daigon
26/126
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:04

Can you guys pay a little bit more attention to your Banners. This is another copy paste of a Girl Ld while Jaxx is a boy.
And why is his mission not availlable yet?
27/126
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:09

Just sell Dolly for 4000 then cancel and you should unlock his missions
28/126
_KillSwitch_ - Legend - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:13

You can check if the missions are unlocked when you see the gold check below the PLAY link (upper left corner or whatever). Also, for the people complaining about the poison damage doesn't count is maybe you are PLAYING IN THE LOST WAREHOUSE. Playing in the LW does not count anymore.

Hope that helps.
29/126
D34DT0Y - Guru English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:14

Thanks Daigon, for giving us the same old lame fix that never works.
30/126
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 06/01/2012, 14:20

Greetings.

You're welcome, D34d. As are the several dozen folks for whom this does work, as evidenced by the continuous stream of requests and thank yous in my PM box.

Again, if this doesn't work FOR YOU, then contact CS. Because I'm such a nice guy, I'll check out your situation, too. Feel free to let us all know when the solution DOES work, if you can set aside the generalizations long enough to make such an admission.

Sheesh.
Daigon

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals