Art and Violence

Art and Violence
Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Art and Violence
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03

After playing more and more violent rock music, to the point of it becoming inaudible, Lizzy’s now decided to use her guitar in an even more aggressive way. Meanwhile, Morgan has chosen to put his photographic talents in the employ of law and order and hopes one day to uncover enough proof to arrest Desmond, who’s a lot more talented at killing than he is at art. Quite the opposite of Gerald, who’ll only fight if you criticize his cooking!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678Next »

51/80
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 16/01/2012, 17:22

Nah, i dislike the idea of more leaders. The ones we currently have are good enough, and even if we added one once a year, they'd only start piling up. What would UR do, they couldn't make them go cr
52/80
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 16/01/2012, 18:48

At first, the "copy opp bonus" as ability seamed like a nice addition to the game, but now I think it is very bad...
Main reason is that it requires TOO MUCH CALCULATION! I want to enjoy the game and think about a strategy in a match... Not to practice my fast calculating skills...
53/80
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Monday 16/01/2012, 20:02

@Meelosh Not too mention the UR staff will have to be pretty creative to keep a clan like that balanced.

As for this release.
Lizzy - I'm not much of a Berzerk player but I can imagine players of the clan can use her. To the very least, she's a cheap Cortez alternative if you can't afford the guy (Taylor's cheaper though and a more or less better(?))

Morgan - more or less a slightly lower quality Spiaghi and pretty good cheap alternative to Melvin.

Desmond - yet another cheap but solid alternative, this time for Edd Cr and is also Montana's Anti-Spyke.

Gerald - I don't play as Jungo but I fight them a lot and personally, I don't really see much of a future for him. His power's pretty low and his competition are Nyema, Odile, Radek, Rodney, and Scopica.
54/80
tabenes - Titan - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 16/01/2012, 20:57

What they need to do is create a clan with the bonus Copy: Bonus.
55/80
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Monday 16/01/2012, 21:30

See everyone loves a Leader
i agree it should be a year-to-year release or even a 2year release
revenge +2 dmg
nu eraaaa
56/80
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Tuesday 17/01/2012, 01:05

Lizzy is an awesome addition to Berzerk and thats coming from someone who actually plays Berzerk and doesn't just look at the cards, I have won plenty of games with her without Taylor even being in my deck. UR isnt just about playing the cards with the best stats and abilities, you can have those cards and still get beaten by someone using these so called "weaker cards".
I actually fought a guy using only gorks in his deck today (7p/8d with backlash poison 2 min 4, and bonus: stop opp ability), I was also playing a mono GHEIST deck, and despite the fact that he had cards that cancelled my abilitys, I still managed to beat him by outsmarting him with weaker cards. I admit I was definately worried at the beginning because my abilties would be useless, and he had the chance to 2hko me, I mean 4 (7/ thats scary.
57/80
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Tuesday 17/01/2012, 15:08

@ Minion 4D: If he had 4 Gorks, unlike you, he couldn't stop your abilities. During a fight, only if you have 2 different characters from the same clan on your team, a Clan Bonus will be enabled. 4 Gorks =/= 2 different characters.
58/80
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 17/01/2012, 15:23

@wolfwitness, i wouldn't say Odile beats him
59/80
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 17/01/2012, 23:32

@tititoro New leaders would actually inspire a lot of new decks and, if one was good(but not too overpowered), then it would prevent seeing Ambre and Morphun all the time. I don't see how them "piling up" could be a bad thing..at all, since it allows for more options and creativity in making decks.
60/80
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 02:53

True,Ambre is becoming boring anyway.
A reverse her or ability is activated by revenge or confidense is more then welcome.
If u still afraid it becoming OP,u can make a new Leader with same ability with Timber but with 8 power and 5 damage is still playable.
in card game possibilities is endless.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals