Click here if you forgot your password.

Intensive Preparations

Intensive Preparations
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
38 messages
Intensive Preparations
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37

There’s some serious training going down in Clint City! Anakrohm has been selected to be a pilot for the Sakrohm and is undergoing intensive training. Kazayan is preparing for his final confrontation with Heitachi. Bubbles has perfected an aquatic fighting technique that he alone masters. And if you need to keep the crowds out of these training events, just ask Wyre to deck out the joint in barbed wire!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

21/38
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 19:25

A new clan would be awesome!! I reckon they have something in the making.
22/38
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 01:47

Anakrom`s luckiest situiation is when he fights a bethany for example(bethany with one more Rescue)

and thats +14 atack difference.

:I
make him usefull
23/38
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 12:17

There's no such card as Bethany o.O
24/38
Silver_Relic - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 22:06

There hasnt been any new cards with confidence or revenge ability
25/38
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 29/01/2012, 23:53

Anakrom: now, nice one, but it seems UR take one little step at a time
from clan with +/- attack bonus to +/- attack bonus
it is good, but due to competition, he might see little light in DT and ELO
decent, but not a game changer
waiting copy opp bonus for Uppers and Montana lol..

Kazayan is nice, but not what I expect. 7/7 id very decent, but I don't need that 7 damage in DT
Oxen, Rubie, Jackie Cr, Nellie, etc are 6 damage
yes there is Pallack, but I hate him due to low power and almost without ability
most likely Kazayan will be more useful in ELO

Bubbles is meh.. I don't like this card, I would go for Chlora if I need a 4 stars

Wyre is very decent, 7/5 SOA is more than welcome addition for La Junta
but oh come on UR.. fang pi got NO decent SOA
how could you do this to fang pi, their best bet for SOA is a card from 4 years ago, Kati
26/38
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 30/01/2012, 00:33

@Tanto, yea, but only thing I dont quite understand is, why is there so much love for Bryan and so much hate for Kati, when the difference is 1 damage?
27/38
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 30/01/2012, 02:29

Plus Kati looks better
28/38
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 30/01/2012, 05:45

@sicba/minion4d, because when we compare 4 stars, Bryan can beat out a lot, maybe not Isatis or Arnie. Kati has competition for Fei and Linda. Most people who collect junta have Wardog, Dean, Trish, jane ramba, and then we can either fit 2 4*'s and 1 5, or 2 5*s and 1 3. With fang pi, most people fit Kusuri, Chan, Yusuke/Elya Cr, Zhu Tang, or Yumi. Typically Fei is used as a star for this. Sometimes Nakata is even used, so they have more 3*'s
29/38
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 30/01/2012, 07:36

Why? because 7/4 is stats for a level 3 card
that's the main point
yes, I hate Psylo too
many 4 stars with 7/4 usually will not get my appreciation (except they have damage or life gap related such as Greem with poison or Shogunn with + damage, etc)
Zack, Zhang, Wolfgang, and Scott Ld to name a few that are really becomes bad because of those lack of 1 damage

also, another point. Kati lack of that 1 damage to do 2 hit KO with Nakata, Ralph, etc
La Junta has Nahomi, Trish, archibal, Bruce, and the most important one, jane ramba which can do 2 hit KO with Bryan
it opens up more possibilities in the game and makes Bryan really threatening
if Bryan shows up and I lost the first round (against 5 or more damage card), I have to face threats of 2 hit KO every single round

that's not really what happen with Kati
6 damage is fine if you can pair it with another 6 damage card, however it is obvious that fang pi staples such as Ralph Nakata and Zhu Tang has damage below 6
Kati does not complement's Fang Pi Clang style of 5 damage card for their level 3 cards
add 1 more damage and trust me, everyone will use her. I would use her over Fei if she has 5 base damage (except in T2)
30/38
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Monday 30/01/2012, 21:38

@Tanto - but there's not much possibility of 2hko-ing in elo. It's just that Heitachi and Fei are overall better choices. They're better against SoA, against high base power cards and against attack manipulation clans because of higher power. The only thing Kati seems better at is handling damage reduction.
@tititoro - Where have you seen people using Yusuke or Linda?... 4* are usually Heitachi and Fei, 3* Ralph and Zhu Tang, in SoA-heavy weeks Nakata. Yusuke is 7/7 at his best, with courage; Zhu Tang doesn't even need courage to get to 8 power/8 life gap. Linda is 8/8 with courage, but Heitachi is 8/7 with protection all the time. They're too predictable.

And yeah, UR, give FPC a 8/5 SoA 5*, thanks

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals