Hard Riders

Hard Riders
Friday 03/02/2012, 13:17
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
71 messages
Hard Riders
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 03/02/2012, 13:17

The Fire Angels hit the town! Sylvia Ld jumps aboard with Boyle for a spin around town that will leave Clint City in tatters. The other clans had better hold on tight! So jump on your bike and race at their sides, but be sure not to let anything or anyone stop you in your missions!Sylvia Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 4th.
« Previous12345678Next »

41/71
{UE} Piranga - Senior - The Unfound Effort English
Friday 03/02/2012, 20:54

She will make the "lose 250 life by backlash" mission much easier!
42/71
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 03/02/2012, 22:06

Personally, I was hoping the LD would be a parody of Norman Bates' mother, but I'm fine with this.
43/71
CS_Ackbar - Guru - Comfort In Sound English
Friday 03/02/2012, 23:03

Well... At least now, UR can only delay FPC/Ulu/Roots further by way of a Skeelz ld. So there's that.
44/71
wolfman78 - Veteran - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 03/02/2012, 23:26

I unlocked the first mission from buying a shop pack and i got a Berzerk in it and the mission was unlocked
45/71
ClintZWud - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack Español
Saturday 04/02/2012, 00:42

{UE} Piranga - Legend - The Unfound Effort
Yesterday at 16:54
She will make the "lose 250 life by backlash" mission much easier!

Yeah, of course, if you first find a way to get her BEFORE you beat the mission.
46/71
sanitanielu3 - Veteran - The Heavenly guild English
Saturday 04/02/2012, 01:07

Same here
47/71
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 04/02/2012, 01:24

Frankly I dont care if this card "angers people", or "spits on" certain clans, people tend to us those certain clans to much anyway so grow up and stop whining...
Also dont you think the last lds are worth waiting for anyway?

Silvia is a really good card for Berzerk despite her backlash, its like people just dont get how to use this clan at all because they just assume that the bonus is crap and the cards are too... I get what Berzerk is about and for me they will always be my favourite clan. This game is about strategy and far too many people powerhouse through it with the same clans over and over.
48/71
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 04/02/2012, 01:40

Is it just me, or is Ogoun Kyu 2nd worst card in the game( 1st being flavio)... Soa can help sometimes, but even as a 1 hit ko card, Flavio Cr, will only get about 10 attack in to do so
49/71
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 04/02/2012, 07:22

@minion4D, really? Berzerk is your favorite clan? They have a coupke good uses, but i wouldn't say that they are top material yet... Although i suppose Spyke is amazing... I have to say that this wasn't my favorite ld though... Obviously its gonna be used in elo, and the cards in my elo deck, all of them, will slaughter this card. The strongest however, is Mona. 3 pillz on Mona with her bonus requires 8 pillz from this card, a HUGE advantage. I wouldn't say the bonus is crap... Provides a punch against DR's, and is also useful in countering Freaks. Within all of their releases, they got a number of good cards, from Lola, to Spyke, to Cortez, tomelanie, and so on. I haven't heard about the cards being crappy, aside from this one(although i still dislike the clans background... It didn't have much a theme...) in fact, they have some of the best cards in the game. They are already incredible in elo, so they are a very versatile clan.

Are you sure you can say they will always be your favorite clan? I wouldn't make the hasty choice of saying that; they are making more and more clans... Although i am pleased with this release, i was scared the verzerk would get really op'd: Lola, Rudy, Norman, Lola Noel, Miho, Melanie, darrel, Spyke, Revok, Gus, Cortez, melissa and so on... I guess all i can say, is that people don't really think the bonus is crap, and that maybe rhis won't forever be your favorite clan
50/71
yummyfish - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 05/02/2012, 02:53

U named so many, and yet u missed out on Elvis, twice

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals