Mission: Freedom

Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 02/03/2012, 10:57

After having fought against the Vortex in her hometown of Balgenheim, Naja Ld has come to Clint City to join La Junta. Armed with her field experience, she prepares to lead the expeditions of the city's clans against Dregn and his allies. Help her in her missions against the troops of the future to defend Clint City’s freedom! Naja Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before April 1st.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/03/2012, 06:31

@flippadeck, well you aren't one to judge that by saying Skeelz has been around long... I wouldn't really say that UR has given them crappy cards aside from Snowflake. They are trying to avoid a super brute card like caelus, and even Carter(at least i think thats his name. You know, 7/6 protection damage) has his place. One card i found some value in was Lorna. If u don't want heal+ poison and really want Greem, plus you already have Jay, Lorna would possibly be 2nd best 3*, and 1'st to those whom can't afford Praxie. I will agree they need a super awesome ld, as in the beginning it seemed that UR was going for clans that had mission specifics(you know, gain life? Poison? Pillz? Mainly to avoid just win rounds/fights. Rescues and Nightmare were the first i remember getting lds, and they have fair numbers.

I will agree with benjamin9099, in the fact of commonly used clans(but not necessarily most used). Skeelz, uluwatu, fang pi, and Roots are underrated(lol, watch them get lds in that order XD)
52/62
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Monday 05/03/2012, 11:08

Pussycat,Berzerk and Nightmare get new mission???
53/62
flippadeck - Veteran - Our last breath English
Tuesday 06/03/2012, 19:20

Tititoro theyve been around longer than bezerks Pussycats and Vortex all of whom have been granted an Ld already im just saying fair is fair it's not like i only use Skeelz but it kinda seems like a lot of other clans have been allowed to skip ahead of them. and then im given this weak excuse that well other clans are more used? so in the time that the Vortex we not yet created they we more used than the Skeelz and thereby more deserving of an Ld, right? also Praxie, Greem and Jay are over a year old. Lately (last 8 months) what have we gotten Carter honestly cant compare to the older 4 stars, any of them. Lorna is situational and far behind Sandro, Chiara,Cley, Danae, Snowflake and possibly Drake depending on who shes facing.(shes useless against leaders Nightmare, other Skeelz and pirana
54/62
canopusHOA - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 07/03/2012, 01:56

@Benjamin9099 Skeelz is not rarely used. It is still a popular clan, maybe not as popular as some, but pretty popular. And they did not completly follow that pattern either. Nightmare was the first to be released, and Nightmares are popular, but not the most popular clan ever. Also, Jaxx Ld came out a lot later than you would expect GHEIST to. Admittedly though, for the most part they are roughly following the pattern.

@ Tittoro Snowflake is pretty good actually. 7/4 heal is pretty good, especially with that max. Also, sorry to break your bubble, but Carter sucks. Jay is much better. So is the vampire guy. Both are a lot better than Carter. I do agree with Lorna being great, though maybe not second best. If I were you, I would use as many 3 stars as possible in a Skeelz deck, they have tons of really good ones. Flippadeck seems to know a lot more about Skeelz than you, ask him for help I don't know how you came up with Carter being good, but you need to change your method of deciding whether a card is good or bad

@ Flippadeck Skeelz is newer than Pussycats. Also, what if GHEIST was last? It's inevitable that some clans will seem to be skipping ahead of others, but that is because they are not releasing 21 cards at once. They are releasing LDs to avoid market price problems. Also, UR may not be releasing better Skeelz because Skeelz is already pretty strong. Also, most cards released DO NOT replace staples, ad are not better than them. Most NB cards suck
55/62
Saturday 10/03/2012, 17:11

@flippadeck, Skeelz came after Pussycats... You're not fooling anybody. If you're going to debate, get the facts straight. For proof, the only cr in Skeelz is caelus. Not only that, but caelus was TURNED cr, not starting. Cards used to start out cr, but then they changed it to give the game some oomph.
The reason Berzerk and Vortex got one before is because they are newer clans. Skeelz is somewhat new... But they still have reasonable amount of cards for a clan, but Vortex and Berzerk had slightly lower than them. Giving them a new card can increase this. This is the same reason why the berzerks got 2 missions when new missions came out, rather than 1.

@canopusHOA, i know, i said aside from Snowflake. It was in response to somebody who said that Snowflake was the clans only good card within a long time. Also, you may say that Belgosi and Jay are better than Carter. Well, Jay is typically unreachable, and Belgosi is strong, but that 6 damage threatens well with 4 damage cards(which is abundant within Skeelz). Carter isn't most peoples first pick, but he may be their most conveinient option(plus Jay conflicts chiara's ability).

Your offensive comment on requiring help from flippadeck is rather... Offensive. Face it one way or anoter, Carter has uses. But i will say that i have never once used him in a deck... But i will to do his mission. I did not say Lorna would always be second best. Lets go back to beginning, lets assume that Jay is in the deck. Since revenge doesn't work well with other revnge and confidence, that means that chiara, Cley, Drake, and Deebler will be out of question. This leaves us with really only 4, whom are Snowflake, Sandro, Lorna, and Praxie. If Greem is in there, maybe you don't want Snowflake(although amazingly useful one you get it in, its hard to do). Then we are left with 3. Sandro requires mono. In half, his usefulness is debateble. Still 7/4 with himself, and 8/4 with partner, but Praxie and Lorna i would say are better. Now lets assume Jay took out a big chunk of your clintz, Praxie is unaffordable. Therefore, we are supposed to go with Lorna.

This is what i was getting at. The whole process of finding a 3* that works. Is it really situational? Greem and Jay can work well with 4 damage cards, plus Redra only makes 13*'s, very applicable to common day elo decks. Would i say this would never happen? Tough call, seeing as most people who could afford Jay could afford Praxie, and most would even take chiara in the deck in the first place, but i could see people considering it to happen.

At least understand arguements before you try to apply an oppinion.

Also @ flippadeck, does anybody even use Drake anymore(not exactly proving my points more than yours), but Lorna is the least situational in the clan. Jay can provide great tactics in halfdeck with cards like Sharon, Bella Ld, and that other Montana with 6/4 -2 opp life min 2, so i can see him in a halfdeck. This eliminates pretty much all 3*'s except for 3... Lorna being one of them. As far as Danae goes, im taking my bets with Lorna. That 4 damage is soooooo much more useful than 3. Lorna is least situational(aside from Praxie, where Praxie is pretty much only less useful against Lola, Kusuri, Melanie, and... Actually i think thats it...), where against Nightmare/Piranas, still a 7/4. Not to mention the clan revolves around abilities. Against Skeelz, well they might have the same problem...

And to both of you, i never once in the beginning said Carter was better than all their 4*'s(although i would take him over Corvus... 3 damage is too low for a 4*), i just said he was a reasonably addition. Would i say Greem and Jay(even Belgosi) was a better addition? By a huge gap! Most of what i have been saying is situational, but the points are made and still reasonable. I respect both of you guys, but this confusion about twisted words is really annoying(by twisted words what do i mean? About Carter being really good, and Lorna always being 2nd best 3*.
56/62
BlackwingedGeo - Senior English
Saturday 10/03/2012, 19:31

Id like to do this mission
57/62
Sunday 11/03/2012, 07:31

I wonder if Naja Ld will team up with Lena to take on the Vortex
58/62
bad acid - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 11/03/2012, 11:22

Got her
59/62
Wednesday 14/03/2012, 18:12

I'm pretty sure that this friday we will get one of the already made lds back, for around 30 days. My prediction? I wanna say Hopper Ld
60/62
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 15/03/2012, 10:22

I fought it would be Hopper Ld last time but it was dudly ld instead so i don't know lol.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals