Click here if you forgot your password.

Because you wanted it…

Because you wanted it…
Monday 05/03/2012, 11:15
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
113 messages
Because you wanted it…
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 05/03/2012, 11:15

We’re offering you a whole new range of missions to uncover in the game. There’s at least one per clan and slightly more for the Berzerk crew, as well as a few secret ones for certain clans... So get ready for many fun-filled hours ahead!
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

91/113
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 07/03/2012, 12:20

@Kuyadz: Because shes a good card lol.
92/113
-Mentoc- - Eternal English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 01:31

@tititoro: You're right. When you put it that way, people would have some legitimate complaints. But I'm just a hypocrite complaining about complainers, so I'll shut my mouth about it.

On topic: I love new missions. It gives my OCD something to focus on.
93/113
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 08:15

@mentoc, yeah, some people complain about some things that makes me want to high five somebody... In the face... With a chair...

One of my main arguements is to make the cards on UR cheaper, to get newcomers to have a chance at playing the game. Well, when this hapoens, prices drop, when prices drop, bargains occur, when bargains occur, the rich buy your cards, when the rich buy your cards, inflation goes up, and when inflation goes up, you lose money. Stop losing money(man i can't believe i pulled that off!). Besides, i never valued UR until i got passed that point. I value my cards in UR, and besides, if i had a hard ride getting up to my ranks, then i should see others trying to get there too, not just hand it to them.

1 measley dollar is all you need to sell cards on market. Then, you also get a pack to work with. I can get at least 1000 clintz out of every pack i get. Thats enough to invest in a card which will probably go up in value in the future(such as John from Sentinel). They need to remember they only get 95% of the spoils though, one thing annoying about UR, but i can get past that.

I guess what you should know mentoc is that its ok to complain, but try to remain rational with what you say... And as for that other stuff, you can ignore that. I know you're a better player than that.
94/113
Thursday 08/03/2012, 08:23

@kuyads(and in addition to aaabattery), the idea of losing a round to gain a pill is just very very VERY overpowered in elo. You can use extra pillz on dhalia first turn, lose with bonnie to regain 2, and (try to) win with one of their 8 damage cards.

Not to mention pillz and support in the clan. Bonnie Ld, Hawkins, Hawkins Noel, Scubb, dhalia, and akhab dangerously so. Bonnie Ld, Taljion, Ulrich, Tyd, Scubb, dhalia(or akhab(or really Selma for that matter)), Tula, and Smokey Cr can make a very powerful, almost unstoppable deck.

I will say Uranus and Spyke deserve banning, but having an overpowered 2* is almost unheard of in this game
95/113
HonorGuard - Titan English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 10:21

@Kuyadz: Yes investing everything around a single card is totally not risky or anything. UR staff is clearly to blame, and is part of a conspiracy to devalue all your Piranas until the net worth of the clan is less than the price of Bob Joby. Just take your "losses" (weird seeing that Piranas increased in value and broke even/increased factoring in inflation) and move on.

Bonnie Ld is an awesome card, and ELO does not have a favorable history towards awesome cards. It especially hates hippies and paramedics, as they symbolize all that is wrong.
96/113
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 08/03/2012, 12:25

Lovin the new missions

Stuff tthe haterz....its not like UR staff go 'heres new missions, do them in the next 2 weeks'...for the people complaining they're too hard and its not like they expect you to just divert time to it...missions just complete themselves whilst you're playing the game

The only time ive ever actually gone out of my way to do a mission was the Legendaries...other than that they randomly pop up whilst playing...so Chill haterz lol

and @hiphoppa U mad bro?
97/113
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Thursday 08/03/2012, 12:59

200 Rounds with Ulu Watu = 500 Batle points
98/113
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 04:23

@elitepow, thats nothing. I think Marco Cr has a mission for win like 50 or 75 fights by ko, and you get 50 clintz
99/113
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 16:33

Missions arn't for the prizes, there their to give you something to do as extra whilst playing fights.
100/113
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 21:34

@aaabattery agreed i do missions for fun

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals