Click here if you forgot your password.

Evening Wear

Evening Wear
Friday 09/03/2012, 11:26
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
Evening Wear
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 09/03/2012, 11:26

An exceptional fashion show today in exclusivity for Clint TV. Shades of pink are all the rage as proved by Lucy’s uniform, Kersten’s cybernetic Eve outfit and Uma’s red and white dress. On the turntables, you'll have recognized the avant-garde sound of Maazk, whose outfit might well be in fashion one of these days…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678Next »

2/74
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 09/03/2012, 11:39

Kersten: GHEIST 4*, 6/6, Poison 1, Min 1. (Not a good card for GHEIST seeing as there other 4*s are much better and usally have higher power and damage without haiving to use posion).

Lucy: Pussycats 2*, 7/2, Stop Opp. Bonus (Best card in the release, A very good 2* who will become a staple in my Pussycats deck).

Uma: Berzerk 3*, 7/4, Revenge: Damage +2 (Not the worst of cards but I prefer Lola, Kawamashi and Jeffrey).

Maazk: Junkz 5*, 8/6, Protection : Damage. (A good 5* who will become a staple in T2 but in T1/ELO I would still use Peeler).
3/74
13lakPedobear - Guru English
Friday 09/03/2012, 11:43

Only good cards Thanks UR but the GHEIST one deceive me
4/74
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 09/03/2012, 11:50

I really liked this release today the only one I didn't care for was Kersten, 6 power isn't that great, oh well

If you want to see their final arts and abilities, check out Evening Wear
5/74
RG-butterfly - Guru - Rasta'Guild =) English
Friday 09/03/2012, 12:05

Lucy is awsome puccycat card
Uma , and Maazk are great addition
Kersten not that great
6/74
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 09/03/2012, 12:21

The new cards have been added to the Urban Rivals Wiki: http://urban-rivals.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Rivals_Wiki
7/74
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 09/03/2012, 14:05

Lucy - 5/5 Pussycats needed a good 2* and they got one.

Uma - 3.5/5 Can cause a massive amount of damage if used carefully, although the 7 power with no support can be difficult to work with.

Kersten - 2/5 Can create a good life gap, but GHEIST has a large amount of 4*'s that are vastly better. This will become a useful card for noobs, though.

Maazk 3.5/5 He's no Fixit or Lena, but 8/6 stats that can get past your DR's is still very good.
8/74
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 09/03/2012, 15:27

Kerstan: 6/6 with poison 1 min 1... ITS Rosa!!! nah but seriously, this is worse than Jaxx Ld...
7/10
Lucy: 7/2 sob... ITS Marlysa Cr!!! nah but seriously, this will be useful. Most Pussycats users use Wanda, and maybe Ella. In relation to Wanda, 1 power? Or sob? My moneys on sob
8.5/10

Uma: 7/4 revenge damage plus 2... ITS Valentina Ld!!! This card seems to prove interesting, and why not? A 3* with 7/8 in virtual terms? Seems legit to me. However, i do think some 3* may beat it.
8/10

Maazk: 8/6 with protection damage... ITS ALMOST ... eh... Not really copying anything... Lets go with the Pussycats card. Ah yes, this will be useful in my survivor deck to replace Haze... Protection damage can help in terms of getting high impact. I would have prefered a 7/7 though. Still great.
9/10
9/74
Hula_Daisy - Legend - Immortality English
Friday 09/03/2012, 15:32

Kersten will replace Gheistling in beginner decks
10/74
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Friday 09/03/2012, 15:41

Maazk should have had Protection Power and Damage

Lucy is pretty good

Uma has a lot of damage but only 7 power

Kersten another bad GHIEST

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals