The Standard, imminent release
Friday 30/03/2012, 10:17
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
86 messages
The Standard, imminent release
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 30/03/2012, 10:17

Hello all,

It’s been several months we are discussing with you about it and we worked a lot on it to be able to release a well done and planned game mode.
We took your suggestions into account and the Standard will be released any day now.

A newsletter has been sent a minute ago to guild founders. On this newsletter we explain the format just as it will be when it’ll be released and several improvements (as a slightly different background for Standard format cards).

Don’t worry, we will explain everything in detail at the time of the official release.

Have fun!
« Previous123456789Next »

11/86
Bemmoth - Titan English
Friday 30/03/2012, 14:33

Coby is allowed, but Dayton isn't. They were both released on the same date. I think a fix is in order.
12/86
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 30/03/2012, 14:35

Wow nice, I noticed it just now when I'm going to sell my Roots cards
some cards that eligible in standard format has different background (loads of S Mark) than the one that is not
I think this is good, so it is easy for people to differentiate between the one that can be used in standard and the one that cannot be used
13/86
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/03/2012, 16:05

Has anyother founder gotten the newsletter yet.
14/86
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/03/2012, 16:23

@Bemmoth: It might be a mistake or Coby is going to be in a starter pack.
15/86
CloverMew - Titan English
Friday 30/03/2012, 17:01

Yeah I noticed the (s) water marks as well this should be interesting and helpfull to see what is standard and non I hope this pans out in a positive way or people may be disappointed
16/86
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 30/03/2012, 18:06

Few things about the backgrounds.

One you really can't see it on cards like C Wing and Dregn since they take up so much of the card.
Two you can no longer click on cards images to make them bigger, if they have the background.

I really hope you guys add a option to filter standard and non-standard cards when making a deck/looking at collection.
17/86
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Friday 30/03/2012, 18:35

Nope still havent gotten it. But yeah, my assumption is that the cards' new background will be for the standard since they are little S's. cool!
18/86
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 30/03/2012, 19:27

Nuts and I had just started to hope standard had been forgotten about.

Still its a good lesson not to get your hopes up
19/86
lightball20 - Imperator English
Friday 30/03/2012, 20:43

@Bemmoth
check the dates again, Coby was released in 09, Dayton was released in 08 a year earlier, and before the 3 year cut off for standard
20/86
melee cr - Master - D-Versified English
Friday 30/03/2012, 22:02

No matter what I do, I cant see the watermarks..I must be blind.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals