offline Euzebe Colossus Open Casket
Friday 30/03/2012, 10:17

Hello all,

It’s been several months we are discussing with you about it and we worked a lot on it to be able to release a well done and planned game mode.
We took your suggestions into account and the Standard will be released any day now.

A newsletter has been sent a minute ago to guild founders. On this newsletter we explain the format just as it will be when it’ll be released and several improvements (as a slightly different background for Standard format cards).

Don’t worry, we will explain everything in detail at the time of the official release.

Have fun!

Cancel

offline 0 Pride Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 11:57

Random

Cancel

offline ElitePow Imperator New VisioN
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:04

Hmm... Shop lost two of the offers, T1 Tournament doesn't let me play because the deck is not standard-compliant...
Result of Elo battle said "0 Elo"

Implementation in process?

Cancel

offline Keelatay Titan  
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:06

Anybody getting a message where they can't enter the T1 room unless their deck is in Standard Format? Is there a post somewhere that Standard has started?

Cancel

offline philiptanrz Guru the courtyard of shadows
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:15

Interestingly, somehow my deck can't play in fight club 1 now, since they say I can only use 'standard" cards. I have no idea what these are. Related to the announcement?

Cancel

offline fayzsum Titan Orlovi
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:20

Juz play the t2, t1 still got problem....

Cancel

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS starstarstarstar
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:27

I got a message from support saying sorry for the delay of the newsletter, it will be sent as soon as they can.

Cancel

offline RG LoA Moderator Legends of America starstarstarstar
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:37

Coby and Dayton were both released on the same day. The mistake is on the date for Coby's card. I know I see a Thursday release date on most characters. I wonder what players in Europe see.

Cancel

offline MobiusWyrm Legend Iron Lords
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:45

Will a filter be put out to better define which characters are standard? As I just ran into the Standard requirement with my deck, so now I have to hunt through and figure out which of my cards aren't in the standard.

Cancel

offline UM_AaaBattery Moderator URBAN MADNESS starstarstarstar
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:51

@MobiusWyrm: A filter has been added, click on the group drop down box.

Cancel

offline Keelatay Titan  
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 15:02

Will there be a sortable feature for this on the Collection Pro page?

Cancel

Answer to this subject