Warning: Evil Doll

Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
82 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2012, 11:40

One could be lured into thinking that things are getting better in Clint City. Thanks to his tasers, Sammy is trying to maintain law and order without actually killing anyone, Holly is making delicious cakes for her girlfriends, and Aleister is using his psychic powers to quietly enrich the fortunes of the Sakrohm. But in the shadows lurks a wicked little Dolly who goes by the name of Cutey… No, the streets are still not safe!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

41/82
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 05:11

@soundtrack, seeing as how an all Roots release would really make a lot of people mad, they should get a really OP'd card. Like an 8/2 2* with + 2 life would HELP
42/82
benjamin9099 - Novice - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 05:35

@tititoro: An 8/2 2* with +2 life is too similar to Craho. And those are such good stats that it might become a popular splash, which would be extra OP considering the Roots bonus. The only 8 powered cards in Roots are Shakra, Ratanah and Noodile Cr, two of which are banned. And those stats are basically Noodile Cr.
43/82
Sunday 08/04/2012, 05:40

But back on relevence to the page, UR did something foolish. Last Roots we got was Craho. Last Pussycats was Lucy, whom was released 4 weeks(and a day) ago. Sure enough Pussycats was not a well thought out choice for a card
44/82
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 05:52

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Roots got the first ever "COPY OPP ABILITY?"

Imagine a card 7/6 with copy opp ability.

Now imagine copying kenny, Kolos, Rowdy, copper, Dregn, Spyke or even GraksmxxT.

It would be a card that could literally, do it all.
45/82
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 09:03

@1san based on copy: opponent bonus, I assume that your opponent's ability must work before it can be copied.
With the Roots' bonus, his ability will be fail, pretty much like Mini Mund.
46/82
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 09:49

Yeah, i knew it wouldn't really be possible for an all Roots release. But the least Ur could do is make their releases more frequent for the next few months. Eg, 3 in the next 4 months when other clans would only get 1 or 2. Just something simple like this would help increase Roots numbers, slowly but surely.
47/82
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 12:28

Well Quirky you just made my list.......that doll, shudder... reminds me of you know who
so if you guys are going that way, i'm just gonna throw it out there a outer space clown for the Sakrohm/Freaks/Nightmare maybe even the Berzerk............think about it 4 killer clowns from space come to earth and each goes to a different clan.....
48/82
Sunday 08/04/2012, 22:08

@Benjamin9099, noodile isn't in standard. It will also give Roots more tactics. This card overpiwered? Possibly. However with the desperate need for a card to work with, it would prove useful. An OP'd card, like Spyke would change the way we view Roots. If they got Spyke, people would've built decks around that one card. While this one card that i randomly came up with may appear good, it'd make people play with Roots more... And best of all... It's not a gamechanger. Low enough impact to help, but not to just massive kill somebody
49/82
Wakshaani - Legend English
Sunday 08/04/2012, 23:54

@princekhili

This is, essentially, it:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2246797&list

You can use the drop-down menus in the market to select only Standard Roots for the full list, however.

They need to get, say, a release a week for five weeks, to try and get all clans up to 16-ish members.
50/82
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Monday 09/04/2012, 00:06

So new blood packs or the expended packs?

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals