Skeelz Mono Deck Help

Skeelz Mono Deck Help
Monday 11/06/2012, 15:58
ietj76arrow - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Skeelz Mono Deck Help
ietj76arrow - Novice English - Monday 11/06/2012, 15:58

I've recently restarted playing after a long hiatus and discovered I have all Skeelz cards. I know now that for as good as the Skeelz are, its still really difficult to place in tourneys. Can anybody help me with more efficient decks until I have clintz to buy more characters.
Cards I have: Caelus, Jay, Tomas, Aylen, Chiara, Eloxia, Praxie, Corvus, Sasha, Sandro, Redra, Liam, Cley, Zeke, Drake, Aigwon, Chwing, Damian, Danae, Dwan, Manfred, Hugo, Bridget, Timber, Vansaar, Wilhem, Otto
-Tournament Deck-: Caelus, Chiara, Redra, Jay, Tomas, Sasha, Corvus, Danae

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 12/06/2012, 12:39

Sasha, Chiara, Sandro, Redra, Liam, Otto, Praxie and Danae might work.

If you wonder why its only 20*s its because the lower the ammount of *s in your hand the more points you get.
3/5
(HoA)Kratos - Novice Deutsch
Tuesday 12/06/2012, 16:47

deleted
4/5
kidUSA - Master English
Friday 15/06/2012, 00:28

I run Redra, Sasha, Liam, Sandro, Chwing, Belgosi, Manfred, and Logan and normally do very well in Daily Tournaments.
5/5
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Monday 25/06/2012, 20:22

With recent change to scoring, you can now run a much meatier deck. Get Caelus Cr back in there. Surround him with friends like (but not necessarily) Sandro and Chiara. When it goes well, you hit with one, and finish with Caelus. Redra and Sasha tend to be "mandatory". Add your choice of 4 stars. I don't tend to play mono Skeelz, but I like Belgosi and Corvus. Fill the rest depending on your preference in star count.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals