All stars deck

All Stars deck
Saturday 07/07/2012, 04:15
cheesecake97 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
All stars deck
cheesecake97 - Senior English - Saturday 07/07/2012, 04:15

Need help finding a strategy for an All Stars deck. It consists of Alexei, Amelia, Asporov, Allison, Ashley, Cesare, Bhudd, and Mikki.

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 09/07/2012, 12:41

A good stratagy is to try not to overpillz Because if you overpillz with some of the weaker cards your opponent could get a large pillz advantage.
3/5
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 08:44

Change cards like Bhudd, Mikki, Cesare, And Allison to another staple All Stars card like Spudd, Randy, Jessie and Miss Jessie/Stacey.
4/5
1134_TooSyko - Senior English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 02:55

I Would Put In Essie if your going to use 1 or more Damage reducers because u can use 1 pill in damage reducer and then put Essie up with 10 power and it dominates
5/5
GvnOva - Master - DirtyTwo Card Pickup English
Thursday 09/08/2012, 07:14

Low budget all-star deck : http://urban-rivals.me/29774

I highly suggest you to spend around $5-10 for the packs or buy clintz from your high lvl friend . Maybe its just me but it sucks to lose a lot in a card game just because your deck is weak .

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals