(EVENT) PRELUDE
Saturday 08/09/2012, 19:42
-CALLOUS- - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
(EVENT) PRELUDE
-CALLOUS- - Event team - Limit BreakEnglish - Saturday 08/09/2012, 19:42

PRELUDE

This is the 39th event of the CC Circuit and it is the event directly before the upcoming really really big one, MILESTONE 4, which will have, at minimum, 250,000 in clintz and prizes!

Anyhow, this event is relatively straightforward. The deck format, which is already up, will not change. However, the clans you're allowed to use within the deck format will change stage to stage. Random.org will select eight clans each round and you're free to use them in any combination you please.

This event is open to the public and the only requirement to play other than not being on my blacklist is the entry fee. Donations are not required for this event but they are almost always accepted and I sincerely appreciate them.

Come see what everyone has been talking about and why I have so many loyal regulars. The CC Circuit is a lot of fun. Become part of it today!

*****ALSO****

Even if you do not end up joining the event please take two seconds of your time to rate it green. This helps me out a lot and I sincerely appreciate it.

Thanks a ton for your time and thanks mods.

See you in the event!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals