[RECR] The Council of Revolt

Wednesday 12/09/2012, 22:03
Jerrad Sin - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Jerrad Sin - Legend English - Wednesday 12/09/2012, 22:03

We are looking to fill our roster up to 75 members, so we are looking for roughly 10-20 new members. You may ask yourself what can the Council do for me. Well
- We have allot of skilled players in all formats willing to help and encourage you.
- An active Founder and Admin Staff
- We have our own guild point system, and as a reward over 10k in prizes are handed out each month.
What would we ask from you, to be competitve and do your best. Simple huh, well if you are looking to be part of a tight knit group. If you want to learn something you maybe didn't know. If you meet our requirement, and they aren't tough, we would love to have you. Space is limited, join while you can.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
-- Hades -- - Hero English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 12:52

Join up so I can make fun of you.

Just kidding.

Join up so I can kick your butt at everything.

Just kidding.

Okay seriously, we also have a permanent guild event that you can join if you don't want the usual boring setup of the guild room and we also have mini tournaments from time to time, switching formats for each tournament.
So, join because we're interesting.
Finally, join to chat with us and make friends and perhaps rivals, both on the message boards and at the ingame chat.

Join our Council.
3/11
Kratos - Guru English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 19:08

The council is a very good and communicative place, both in game and on the message boards! Don't think it's like normal guilds with standard common communication and activity, No the Council is pure activity, And communication is the highlight! Uh, .. I'm often referred to the crazy guy of the guild ,.. Lucky me
But yeah.. *Must keep this post normal* *Coughs* ok... anyways... Yeah, the guild has great competitive features, including a monthly point system with prizes for the top 10 scorers of the month, Usually I creep into 5th place because I'm awesome like that.. usually.. , Hades is usually at the top which bugs me, Considering if I were to follow "The god of war" story line I should rip out his soul with his own weapon.. And eat it. .. *cough* with a weekly update of the guilds status, by the one and only Jerrad the great, and whakky forum subjects, why wouldn't you want to join?!

Enlist now to the Council or.. I will.. uh.. I don''t know
Join now!
4/11
drizztdourden0 - Senior English
Friday 14/09/2012, 00:35

If i may ask what are the benefits of joining a guild
5/11
Rival_CR - Hero - Open Casket English
Friday 14/09/2012, 02:47

Not good at writing these full paragraph speeches so ill just say this. JOIN THE COUNCIL.
6/11
Optimus_10 - Senior - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 14/09/2012, 04:15

Can I join? im not really gud but can u just recruit me
7/11
-- Hades -- - Hero English
Friday 14/09/2012, 15:16

Level 20+ we forgot to add.

LEVEL 20+ We want players that won't give up on this game
8/11
o0 GEORGE 0o - Master English
Saturday 15/09/2012, 19:37

Guild Review:
Council of Revolt

Pros:
-Activity is great, always someone to talk to
-Everyone is friendly, everyone works together and helps each other out. No questions asked
-Plenty of competition. lots of guild events, monthly points system and friendly rivalries within the guild.
-Plenty of prizes to be won. With the events and monthly system having prizes along with the weekly activity drawing theres plenty of prizes to win! To be honest i don't know here all the Clintz come from hmmm.... suspicious.... I'm on to you Jerrad
-As a non-competitive player (not by choice I'm just no that good) Iv found my time at the council brilliant. Theres always been that encouragement from others but never forced to hit unreachable targets. Although my achievements were always very low they were always highly praised.

Cons:
-Ummm... well theres the ahhh... my minds gone blank ummm....

So i cant see any cons, iv loved every minute of the council and to be honest I probably would have quit the game by now if it wasn't for these guys. The Council of Revolt is a great guild not just for winning results but as a community, a close group of friends.

Join the council while you can you!!!

Ow i got a Con! When you catch 0_Kratos and CHANYANNA together there one hell of a crazy combo lol.

Wait thats not a Con...
9/11
Kratos - Guru English
Monday 17/09/2012, 01:19

Heh heh heh.
10/11
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 17/09/2012, 10:19

This is a post I made in my guild's forum after visiting these guys:

"Council of Revolt I'd heard more about because of my many friends there. It had a VERY friendly community with an active guild chat and many amusing conversations. They also have weekly updates in the forum to motivate the members to play competitively."
Hopefully it's still like this Negative points? It doesn't have you guys supporting their activity.
No one in the actual guild is allowed to say this but there are some talented players here and it's worth joining to get to know them, fight with them and learn from them.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals