Penalty characers

Penalty characers
Thursday 13/09/2012, 14:54
wabbitSNL - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Penalty characers
wabbitSNL - Master English - Thursday 13/09/2012, 14:54

Why are so many of you ppl using Hugo and Elkore considering the 10pts penalty per game for using them?
« Previous12Next »

2/17
-Tatsumaki- - Legend - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Thursday 13/09/2012, 18:03

Just to troll the ones who seriously play dt!!
3/17
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 19:08

Some people may not have any idea how much those characters hurt their score, because the penalty list is still a little hard to find... Others might be doing missions and not care about how they score in a DT.
4/17
wabbitSNL - Master English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 19:56

How is the penalty list hard to find when its under the FAQ/Rules for tournament play?
5/17
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 13/09/2012, 21:13

They might not be aimming to win just to get in the top 1/3 which is possible even with a -10 penalty.
6/17
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Friday 14/09/2012, 06:38

Or they could play casually, not caring about score, just winning. Perhaps they aren't good players and that's the only way they know how to win? There are plenty of reasons, which is why leaders should just be removed from more game modes IMHO.
7/17
(((-))) - Titan Español
Sunday 30/09/2012, 15:27

I really don't care about the the penalties , when I am in DT I am in there to play for one hour and get one credit I do that 5 times a day 7 days a week so when the new bloods come out I can get some.. What I hate is that there is only 2 DT rooms one standard and one extended and there is penalties on both rooms.. I spend a lot of clintz getting these awesome cards to use them and now I get a penalty for using them ... I say keep those DT rooms just have a new DT room without the penalties just like it was before for regular players like me that earn every credit the hard way in DT's and like using the cards I bought that's why I bought them....
8/17
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 30/09/2012, 18:28

Deathmatch and Survivor is where you can go mad with decks. ELO and Dts are where you need to think a bit more.
9/17
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Monday 01/10/2012, 04:50

I often do missions in DT and just use cards I need + Leader of choice..
I literally don't care about the DT at all but it's nice getting the extra 50clintz + 1 cred for doing all that mission work
10/17
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =- English
Monday 01/10/2012, 04:57

I dont like how they keep removing cards from game modes because that leaves less place to play them in and more ppl to say ban them from another room untill they r unusable

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals