Counter to freaks?

Counter to Freaks?
Thursday 11/10/2012, 14:16
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
Counter to freaks?
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/10/2012, 14:16

Sorry this week is ridiculous... I dont even know what could counter Freaks with half decks like Grudj Olga Bogdan Esmeralda/Bertha.... there is literally no counters to them (some may say sob but they get dominated by Freaks high power)
« Previous12Next »

2/20
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 11/10/2012, 18:43

La Junta is probably the best counter for Freaks, but All Stars, Berzerk, and FPC also do quite well against them.
3/20
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 11/10/2012, 18:54

AS , Fpc , Uppers Montana's at the top of my head .

Do a half deck with Freaks and another clan

Btw do people consider Freaks Mono ?

Esmerelda Bertha Olga Akendram Mira Grudj Bogdan Pyro seems powa
4/20
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 12/10/2012, 00:33

Uppers/AS/dmg clans
5/20
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 12/10/2012, 05:41

@dare Freaks mono does not work simply because it makes your play REALLY predictable and a bad hand is hard to win with. Freaks half with Jungo/Pussycats is insane and counters everything. and honestly dmg clans ARE NOT STRONG against Freaks (consider Bogdan and Olga) Uppers are one of those clans that are fairly good against everything but does not really counter.
6/20
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 12/10/2012, 10:57

@oracle:
To be fair, saying other clans can't counter Freaks with Olga and Bogdan is like saying other clans can't counter Bangers with Beeboy and Blaaster Cr. Those cards are frequently banned for a reason
7/20
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 12/10/2012, 11:50

Allstars and Uppers work wonders with Power Reduction and Attack Reduction. Not to mention cards like Randy, Robb Cr, Nellie, Harold can put them in their place.
8/20
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 12/10/2012, 18:34

@oracle Yee I was just asking why anyone doesn't play them. Try and be ready to win round 1 / 2 with your 2* or 3* cards .
Leave your high damaging cards at the end (Maybe play one on round 1 or 2 ) So there's not an amazing amount of pressure.

I think the Freaks tactic is win with Bogdan Olga Grudj then deny any damage you are able to get by simply beating your cards (Bertha Olga even Esmerelda are great at this)

Then they just finish you off IF they've olded a lot of times (If you call it , you've basically one as long as your cards left weren't all 2 or 3 damaging cards)
9/20
DUC-j00p - Titan English
Friday 12/10/2012, 18:44

Cards with high dmg and / or ability based sob i hate the most when using Freaks
10/20
KillerYuri - Hero - PokiMaBuoni English
Saturday 13/10/2012, 01:18

I think Nightmare can conter them quite well, with Edwin against Olga, Azgroth Eadh against Grudj, and lots of life gap cards that can finish Freaks off with 2 wins easily. The only card they should worry about is Bogdan, but don't forget his poor 4 damage.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals