Curse and Mutation

Curse and Mutation
Friday 19/10/2012, 11:21
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
66 messages
Curse and Mutation
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 19/10/2012, 11:21

There’s a menace on the prowl in Clint City. Don’t go out if you’re not prepared… Heading straight from the future, Naele is trying to stop the Nightmare clan from turning her into a vampire and condemning her to a life of eternal suffering and bitterness. Be sure not to cross her path if you want to stay alive, nor that of Sprinter’s from the Berserk clan, who’s not at all happy since his transformation. Only Treeman with his force of nature, or maybe Eugene with his crabs can hope to re-establish the balance of power in Clint City!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234567Next »

2/66
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 19/10/2012, 11:33

Naele is a beast will she replace Dregn as the 5 star? Sprinter could be used in SOA heavy weeks for heavy damage. Eugene and Treeman are decent.

To see their abilties and final arts, check out Curse and Mutation
3/66
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Friday 19/10/2012, 11:47

Wow TNMT, Spongebob Squarepants, and Captain Planet refrences and like the new Vortex card she might replace Dregn but I doubt it since his reduce life
4/66
SilverSoybeans - Hero - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 19/10/2012, 12:43

Hmmm, a card the just screams "Elegant Crystalline Goddess of destruction", a decent bluff card, A STOP OHKO and a much needed filler card for a clan full of hippies... nice enough but... where's the much needed filler card for a clan full of rude, pretentious rich people!?
5/66
Cooldude197 - Novice - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 19/10/2012, 13:28

Haha they misspelled Berzerk and put Berserk rate green if u notaced
6/66
R-Cavaliere-A - Legend - Academy of the Cards English
Friday 19/10/2012, 13:33

Haha you misspelled noticed and put notaced rate green if you can
7/66
ITs Avett - Hero - YoungMoneyCashMoneyBillionaries English
Friday 19/10/2012, 13:59

What the hell? No Upper? The Upper are officially "extinct" from the new blood pack.
8/66
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 19/10/2012, 14:11

OMG I CALLED IT! I talked about a captain planet card in the Roots but I called him sgt. Earth , look at it under the Roots comments page
9/66
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 19/10/2012, 14:36

Ow, how lovely. Look, could UR stop releasing card spoiler pictures on Facebook ? I mean, I know you have to squeeze money out of every inch of this game, really ... but some of us are actually trying to enjoy the GAME here ...

On a more serious note (if you didn't recognize the sarcasm above, that is) what's up with the 50k+ cards in every NB release ? And that card is ALWAYS the rare. Very dirty trick, UR, very dirty.
10/66
princekhlil12 - Hero - UndertakeR TeaM English
Friday 19/10/2012, 14:48

Cortez
Elvis
Norman
Melanie
Bernie
and now the new card
Sprinter

Hope UR can release another 8 power 3 star and 2 star
doesn,t care backlash much
the my wish will come true

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals