Free Players

Free Players
Sunday 21/10/2012, 10:39
Bemmoth - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Free Players
Bemmoth - Titan English - Sunday 21/10/2012, 10:39

Anyone know if free players will be able to sell on the market again?
« Previous12Next »

2/17
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 19:05

I do not think so. However, doing a little survey (or other free deal) for a few credits counts as "buying" them, which grants full market access. Not a difficult thing at all.
3/17
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 22/10/2012, 03:29

UR doesn't like people who don't pay to play their game, I'm sure it's obvious by now.
4/17
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Monday 22/10/2012, 16:16

It's not so hard to do one of those free surveys. And to be quite fair, it's pretty thrilling to buy credits and open packs. Makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again opening a pack of yu-gi-oh cards, and getting that one rare card I always wanted.
5/17
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 02:01

Bemmoth is an old player and has played UR never paying credits, UR should cut some slack and let him sell cards on market.
6/17
HoAZro - Senior - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 03:53

Wow, i never new you didn't buy creds, i buy them regularly now, but if you don't want to use much money, you can get 20 creds for 1 dollar on the iPhone app, and then you'll never have to buy them again. or complete a survey.
7/17
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 22:58

They probally won't allow it. (its mainly to stop players multi accounting).

You can ether buy 1 lot of credits. Even the small ammounts you can get on the mobile app will do and its only once so its not expensive at all (you probally lose more down the sofa ) or you can do 1 of the free credit surveys (though some don't work, though i think most do).
8/17
Bemmoth - Titan English
Monday 29/10/2012, 04:14

UM_AaaBattery - Forum operator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/10, 14:58

They probally won't allow it. (its mainly to stop players multi accounting).

You can ether buy 1 lot of credits. Even the small ammounts you can get on the mobile app will do and its only once so its not expensive at all

My goal is to reach Legend without ever having purchased creds.
9/17
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 29/10/2012, 04:45

I'm the same as you bro, I haven't purchased an actual cent to this game....yet. The stars are due to me trying to grab as many credits freely as I can, being downloading stuff or surveys (easier to download stuff, wait a while then uninstall everything out. worked for the most part).

Although it's kinda funny UR based itself to be this big "free" game, when in reality if you truly wanna get anywhere without participating in ELO and tourneys, you have to buy credits.
10/17
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 29/10/2012, 05:03

"My goal is to reach Legend without ever having purchased creds."

Yeah buuuuut why?

I'm sure everyone here has paid more than a Buck for the kind of entertainment you're getting out of UR. Why not support this game if you enjoy it? You have to keep in mind that many people work hard to make UR available for you to play, and they all need to eat and pay bills.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals