A dedicated ELO clan tier list

Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18
{) - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
215 messages
{) - Veteran English - Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18

*disclamer* just to start this of i am not some pro l33t player or anything like that and this just my opinion and it is subject to change.

tier 1-

GHEIST their bonus is just so damn stong and well their cards are much better than their counterpart the Roots imo, i dont think they are the best and they have their weakness "like SoB" and their mono decks arent as stong with the recent perma banns

Montana that attack reduction is just insane, they have so many good cards like Mona, Griezzo and Spiaghi probably the best clan, makes a nice mono or half deck

Skeelz so solid good in a half deck, mono and splash does pretty much every thing. nuff said

Piranas before i get started i have to say they are my main "well used to be" their bonus is really good, clans that need it like Rescue and GHEIST are just slaughtered most of their cards have huge power, pill manipulation is real strong Scrubb can just overpill and get away with it. Only down side half deck isnt so strong imo and their perma banns really make a difference.

Vortex their clan bonus is so forgiving and allows you to make huge plays and not geting punished for it, however the main problem is their bonus doent win fights. btw they are on the edge of being top of tier 2 but im nice like that.

ok so thats the end of tier 1 i just wanna say that thats not in any order and that if your favourite clan isnt there tier 2 is still very viable they just have down sides that tier 1 dont.
« Previous12345678910...2122Next »

51/215
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Friday 07/12/2012, 09:02

In brief, Jungo's biggest weakness is still their 2*.

Jungo hands are too inconsistent. The problem is that all their topend 2* are 1 base damage. Sometimes you get a nuts hand, especially if you run 2 5*, but hands when you draw more than 1 2* are lousy. Their 2* are to lose with, not to win with. It's very easy for Jungo to win 2 rounds, but it is very difficult for them to win 3 rounds. So if they get a hand with 2 2*, then you can concentrate all your pills to take down one of their two remaining big hitters. They become too predictable.

Also, they are extra vulnerable to SOA. This is even more pronounced as they are predominantly mono but have no natural defence against SOA like Piranas or Skeelz. SOB completely kills their 1 damage 2*, and SOA takes down some of their heavy hitters.

The typical Jungo hand is a great hand, and a topend Jungo hand is amazing. But a bad Jungo hand is lousy.

I can see them rise to top 8 ahead of Ulu and Skeelz but not in front of Junkz, AS, Freaks, Uppers, Vortex, or Bangers. They would be ranked higher but recent releases have also been good to Ulu and Skeelz. But being a primarily mono clan with no inherent SOA defence puts a ceiling on their potential.
52/215
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 18:59

Calling 2 stars of Jungo bad , i was hoping that with so many wrongs things you said you will eventually get a thing or two right , but yet you seem to go against all odds
53/215
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 08/12/2012, 23:20

Lol, we're all friends here Avoid.
54/215
0_Kiki - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 01:06

You think Jungo's two stars are a weakness!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
55/215
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 01:55

LOL Jungo's 2 stars weak? might as well say ALL 2 stars are unusable........ lol Jean is on borderline of banning, Pegh is almost as good as Spiaghi (best 2 star reducer?) mindy's + 10 attack..... #Idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore
56/215
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 01:57

Yeah... Nothing I like to see more than the old "You're not as good at this game as I am, so I can talk down to you" attitude.
57/215
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 03:02

Ummmm I believe Roots should be at the top.... does not matter if they face bans they STILL have a very solid lineup of cards FOR EVERY STAR (except 2*s if Treeman is banned its over for Roots Jeto is ok tho i guess).

Fang Pi: Very playable clan.. great counter to STUPID STUPID coin-toss Freaks. Good lineup for most stars except 5*s are a bit weak (Yoshida looks good on paper but doesnt quite cut it)

Jungo is top 2..... what are you thinking?

Ulu + Bangers needs to be moved down imo Bangers is WAY too dependent on Blaaster Cr + Beeboy or maybe Fixit too but their lineup for 2*s or 3*s is pretty terrible... Ulu is highly dependent on Eddie and hes the only reason to play ulu but he gets wreaked by SoA.

Pussy -- top 3 imo very solid lineup of cards goes well with MANY clans... Clover, Lucy, Muze, my personal fave Leela makes a solid half (or you can also throw in Diana).

Nightmare: What's wrong with them? It's not like you will face hands with like 4 ability-SoAs... Cutey + Kenny Cr (if you have him) are HIGHLY threatening. Personally I like to use them with pussy's makes opponent scratch their heads into 1-turn kills with Karrion/ Cutey/ Kenny Cr/ Azel (if shes unbanned). No love for Artus? well Ulrich was banned for a reason...

La Junta: Highly doable, though many would disagree they are slowly climbing back in to Elo and Naginata is still highly underrated.... many solid cards, and 2 very usable SoAs... Very solid/usable 2*s Tolliver, Dean, Wardog, Victoria KILLS SoA
58/215
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 03:22

Jungo are worse than Vortex? Pfft
59/215
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 05:01

I'm sorry but Rescue above sents? Thier the best clan ever! Its not like they lost thier only SOA and SOB, have really trash cards but in return got a Prot: Bonus 5 star back when Aurora was cutting it... Oh, wait...
60/215
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 05:57

@Oracle:
"except 2*s if Treeman is banned its over for Roots Jeto is ok tho i guess"
Roots used to be one of the favorites of good ELO players well before Treeman... And even before Tuck!

Nice to see you giving Leela the props she deserves, though. That card is downright amazing.

« Previous12345678910...2122Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals