Scoring on the Guild members list

Saturday 10/11/2012, 14:19
NO1SE - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
NO1SE - Imperator - The AllianceEnglish - Saturday 10/11/2012, 14:19

Hiya i'm a member of a guild and always trying to score highly for it. if you go to the list of guild members in your guild it will display their scores for the week in one of the columns. scoring for DMs and Survivor make sense to me, but DT does not... for instance i have been playing 1 DT a day for the past week and have always come in the top 150 - my last 3 i came 33rd, 68th and 56th - and yet i go back to my guild list and i don't even have a score!!! I see some of my guild-mates in the same tourney as me coming 700th and yet when i go look at their scores on the members list they have 500s and even into the 1000s... please can someone explain how this works to me!? do i have to play more than once a day?

thanks

NO1SE

2/2
CB Redblood - Titan - Clintz Bank English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 17:41

The way it is if you are in classic and win 20 xp you get 2 xp and in deathmatch if you win you get 50 xp and in guild points it makes 5 guild points so all the wins you get in xp the guild shows 10% of it

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals