THANK YOU STAFF!!!

THANK YOU STAFF!!!
Friday 16/11/2012, 10:43
NvMi - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
THANK YOU STAFF!!!
NvMi - Senior English - Friday 16/11/2012, 10:43

Id just like to thank staff , mods and everyone else on Urban rivals.

As you know i recently sold a Kiki Cr on the market for 1.3 million instead of 13 million, and tried to contact the player with no luck.

I then contacted CS and they have been very very very helpful, gave me my Kiki Cr and took the clintz that i sold it for. This is what makes this game so great, the staff are exceptional

Cheers Guys!

NvMi
« Previous123Next »

2/21
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 16/11/2012, 12:09

I did that with a Smokey Cr sold for 5.4k instead of 54k and practically had a heart attack, what you felt must of been awful! Kudos to the staff or UR for refunding NvMi, you deserve it mate.
3/21
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 16/11/2012, 16:41

While I'm ecstatic that you got your card back, and you certainly deserve it (you're a great guy) HOW COME they don't do this for everybody? I remember countless instances where the staff did not help
4/21
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 16/11/2012, 19:00

Congrats nvmi

they also recently helped me get a Lamar Cr back

thanks staff

good thread
5/21
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Friday 16/11/2012, 23:27

Abnormal, I havent heard of a single time the staff don't do something like this. I sold a Jackie Cr for 10k instead of 100k, they gave me the card back and let me keep the clintz I got (Although it wasnt very many haha).

Thought I'd throw in, UR staff are probably the best in any game I've ever played, keep it up.
6/21
Mr Shogo - Titan - The Lost Odyssey English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 01:25

Can't say the staff were as helpful to me as the were to you. Matter of fact they didn't care and I must have told 4 admins/moderators not one recommendation to CS.
Thanks staff.
7/21
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 03:27

??? Its like we're playing two different games
8/21
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 03:31

Not to derail or become a negative Nancy, as this is truly a happy thread, but I can remember many instances of high value cards such as a Vickie Cr and an Aldebaran Cr being taken for significantly under value and the staff doing nothing. There were threads made, and one even had an event.
9/21
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 03:59

Thanks Staff for everything
10/21
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 11:42

Oh. We have nice little room with no scissors, knifes or sharp corners so we poor little kids wont hurt ourselves.

Staff, please - never help me on these things. Ever. I want to be able to survive this game on my own and any mistake should be my own fail and they should teach me a lesson, even harsh one that costs me much time and effort.

I need that privilege to suffer even greatly to appreciate the road I have walked, otherwise you are destroying my feeling of accomplishment when I finally reach my goals.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals