Spend credits on Solo fights or Clintz?

Tuesday 20/11/2012, 16:32
Threeace1 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Threeace1 - Master English - Tuesday 20/11/2012, 16:32

I've 50 credits right now. Which do you think will earn me the most clintz? Spending 40 on both Solo packs and completing all of them to earn the Clintz in their rewards, or spending 50 to get 4000 Clintz immediately? The Solo choice has more chances of me getting more Clintz per Credit value, but it takes time and I may not complete some fights. The Clintz in the packs will get me me less Clintz per Credits value, but it's instant and fast. Any suggestions?

2/5
Infiniti - Guru English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 18:43

If your looking for making lots of clintz
- buy new blood pack when new characters come out

But if you dont want that then look at this link http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php

Dont get the clintz pack (unless you want to get it instantly)

And the solo fights - No they are not worth it. People buy it because of the prizes and the mission points.
3/5
Thursday 22/11/2012, 14:50

I can only sell cards to Kate as I didn't purchase credits yet, is it still worth it?
4/5
Blagdraf - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Thursday 22/11/2012, 21:07

Heya Threeace1,

Basically, it's going to come down to how lucky you feel and how patient you are.

Most reliable, as you said, is to just buy the 4000 clintz right now.

In the middle would be the Solo missions. Assuming you finish all the missions (which can be tricky), you get 85 tickets for each "pack" of Solos. Depending on how well you do with the slots, you could end up very rich. It's my recollection that I pulled in about 2500 clintz or so for each pack of Solo missions.

Most risky would be buying 2 New Blood packs when the next set of characters come out on November 30. At worst, you'll get about 800 clintz worth of cards from each pack; at best, it could be anywhere from 30k to upwards of 60k. You do have to wait a week, though, and again, no guarantees.

Good luck with whatever you choose, and please let us know what you decide and how it turns out.

Cheers,

Blagdraf
5/5
Friday 23/11/2012, 07:02

Thanks for all your help.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals