Different game modes would have different answers. It would be good if there is a specific game mode mentioned on the topic for discussion.
My personal views of the clans or my personal views of the public's general opinion of the clans?
And as vedahk has mentioned, different game modes = different answers.
Well, as I'm not sure about questions asked ...
Most used clans by the publlic:
This imo are the most used clans in the DTs.
For ELO, I'm pretty sure that at least 3 of these 5 clans ie. Freaks, Uppers, PCs, Jungo and Roots are the staple choices without considering weekly bans.
T2 ... Ulu Watu, Uppers, Sakrohm, Nightmare and Bangers.
My most hated clans (T1) include:
1. Rescue (Random pillers or Olders)
2. Vortex (hate defending a potential KO)
3. Montana (1-2 pill plays)
4. Uppers (Love them but hate them as well)
5. Jungo (Iife-gap too great to ignore)
My hate list generally fluctuates as per the deck and the cards I'm playing, for eg. If I'm running Uppers, I couldn't care less about all the 4 (leaving Uppers aside) I have mentioned above (but if I'm running Jackie Cr and Co. I couldn't care less about any clan imo)
Most underused (in general):
1. Ulu Watu
All in all, imo the current general trend of UR player base is biased towards attack manipulation cards/clans with much lower priority towards raw pure damage dealers.
Well it was just in gernal to be honest so go ahead and say what you want as far as what you've seen.
1. Rescue (maybe just me but I run into them WAY too much)
1. Nightmare (never play right against them or use them properly, if u can help me please)
2. Uppers (Just a really strong clan, mainly why I use them )
3. Rescue (Depends on what I'm playing but sometimes that +12 atk is just too strong)
4. Pussycats (They always just ruin my plans)
5. Bangers (They always beat me and i don't kn ow what to do)
2. Skeelz (Personly love them but not too common unless GHIEST/Roots are common)
3. Berzerk (W/o Spyke they really need a little something)
4. Ulu Watu (Maybe just because I don't play much T2)
5. PC (Don't know why but I just don't play them often)