Players who join the event late cannot have matches
Friday 14/12/2012, 02:47
Uvaria - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Players who join the event late cannot have matches
Uvaria - Imperator - HKGEnglish - Friday 14/12/2012, 02:47

Hi,

It is my first time to create an event for my guild but I have found a problem of which I am seeking for advice to solve it:

When I switch the event into "playing" mode, matches are automatically generated. However, only the players who joined prior to the switch can have matches, players who join late will not have unless I re-start the stage again. This, however, will reset all the matches which might be unfair to the early-joining players. I wonder if there is any solution to this problem, or I am just unfamiliar with the set up function? Please help if you know how. Thanks.

2/4
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/12/2012, 16:41

That's easy, just be assertive and don't accept late entrants.
3/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/12/2012, 15:12

There is no way to get around it. When making an event you should get all applications before the event starts. If you really want to accept late entrants you need to reset it.
4/4
Uvaria - Imperator - HKG English
Saturday 15/12/2012, 17:05

Thanks guys.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals