Top 100 ELO Collectors and Rares Randomness Question

Saturday 15/12/2012, 09:26
Gumi-TCA - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Gumi-TCA - Titan - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Saturday 15/12/2012, 09:26

Hello I was just wondering if the rares and collectors handed out to the top 100 ranking players at the end of each ELO tournament was completely random meaning ANY player in the top 100 has an equal chance as all the other players to win ANY card or if placing higher gives you a statistical advantage to win.

2/3
Cyber - Event team - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 15/12/2012, 12:55

A higher placing gives you better cards be it top 100 in ELO or top 150 in tournament.

P.S: I hope you can reply my PMs next time I sent to you. It is basic courtesy to do so when playing in an event.
3/3
ACalculus - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 15/12/2012, 13:05

For the collectors, the higher you rank, the better crs you are likely to receive. for example down at 90th to 100th, you might get Chikko Cr, while at the top you might get DJ Korr Cr.

for the rares, i think they generate the list randomly, but the order is always in the order they put on the rankings page (first rare on the list corresponds to highest ELO)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals