Want to build a Pussy Cats deck

Tuesday 18/12/2012, 03:52
elgabo_OK - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
elgabo_OK - Hero - Organized KonfusionEnglish - Tuesday 18/12/2012, 03:52

I recently got Lena and been thinking to start a new deck. Was thinking of a half deck with the fang for Elo. I usually run a Junta, Jungo or Montana deck when I play. Just want to know what cards I showed be on the look out for. Also I'm currently running on a tight budget (around 5k).
« Previous12Next »

2/13
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 18/12/2012, 04:30

Well for a good, cheap, and light (star-wise) half deck, imho you can go with Brittany Ella Ivana Wanda (all 2*, pretty good fillers). Cherry is a good 3* with heal. Clover is real nice, but kinda expensive. Muze is good if you like poison, but i personally prefer Cherry to her somehow.
3/13
elgabo_OK - Hero - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 18/12/2012, 17:12

Would suggest that I get Lucy when save up some clintz?
4/13
mistblade14 - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 00:29

Wat Fang pi clan do you have?
5/13
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 02:34

Here is what I came up with mahawirasd, deleted, I've been using it in Dt extended today and it did pretty good.

@mistblade14
Chan
Fei
Heitachi
Kati
Kusuri
Linda
Nakata
Ralph
Shifou
Yoshida
Xi Leming
Yu Mei
Yumi
Zinfrid
Zhu Tang
6/13
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 03:37

Lucy is a must have when you get the clintz, i would suggest Muze Noemi and Holly as other good cards on a budget of 5k
7/13
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 04:49

Definitely, Lucy is a real good addition. It's just that she's a tad expensive (based on your budget).

ninja kittens seem cute, but i wonder if going so light with no real threat other than the fang pi would work out well in the long run. At the very least you could change Wanda to Cherry imho. Furthermore, if you have Lena, perhaps putting her in compared to Ivana would be good.

and imho you have good fang pi cards - perhaps going 5-3 could even work - Kusuri Shifou Zhu Tang Yoshida/Heitachi Ralph Lena Wanda/Cherry Ella
8/13
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 05:48

Well I just the result if the latest Dt extended and I got ranked 158.

@Raw I was thinking about Noemi. But wouldn't it be too many PR with the current deck I have?
@Maha Yeah it's true that this current deck lacks a threat from PC. It sucks when I get a hand with just PC. The budget went up since I first posted this. If I sell my failed half deck venture into the forzn clan. I could raise enough to buy Clover and Lucy.
9/13
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 05:53

Hahahahaha... I checked the wrong message for Dt results. I actually landed 76th in the last tourney.
10/13
nanbe da - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 13:31

I would suggest a few same things like others:
- and like @mahawirasd said you do have a very good choice of Fang pi clan cards so you can try 5-3 combination.
- USE Lena cause thats the reason you using Pussycat right...
- i personally would try playing with 27*, that way i can use Lena and Yoshida togather in a same deck. Maybe Kati and Sayura as well ( create all female Fang/Puccy deck).
- Try playing the deck alot before deciding to buy a new card.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals