Galloping off on an adventure!

Friday 28/12/2012, 11:28
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 28/12/2012, 11:30

Righter of wrongs and liberator of the oppressed, Zornado the masked hero from the Jungo clan keeps a close eye on the stables of Clint City! Further north, rather like a JNGA XII at the zoo, Hakunak appeared from one day to the next among the Frozn clan. Some say he accompanied the migration of the hook fish, the most poisonous species to inhabit the waters of Clint City. And in fact, it wouldn’t be at all surprising to find Roots globe-trotter Flora at the water’s edge, lecturing Tina as she tried to catch some fish for her remedies!

Get these characters in the shop's packs.

5 new missions have been added. Click on the Missions button to see the list of Newblood missions.

edited by Boing Friday 28/12/2012, 11:30
« Previous123Next »

2/28
o_Spyke - Hero English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:32

finally
3/28
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:34

Zornado is almost a new GraksmxxT

Also to see their abilities and final artworks, check out Galloping off on an Adventure!
4/28
idanXD - Guru - Israel_Akatsuki English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:35

Great cards
5/28
priminal - Hero - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:35

I am a big fan of damage reducers so i am really loving this Zornado card
6/28
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:36

Holy hell...not only do you have my childhood's reference smacked in there...but also an overall excellent release!

Zoro, cough* I mean Zornado...Perfect just what Jungo needed for Extended Survivor...with an absolutely kickass - 5opp dmg with such a low minimum as well!!!

Hakunak...Wow when I saw his common status I cringed badly...but he's actually a very stable, decent card..probably doesn't replace anything but a shine for beginners everywhere!! Most times will turn into the Tyd/Nanook of Frozn (that randomly wall-like card)

Flora...Looks like Arno ain't coming back lol...I guess the staff doesn't hate Roots completely..I'm assuming Yookie's replacement. Mono Roots will be swarming once again with the addition of a second great 2*..goodbye Jeto(who I hate)

Tina...Oh god why? A 7/6 on revenge...and how hard is it for Rescue to get a revenge up their sleeve? Not very hard!! So we have a revenge Anita on our hands...my hatred for Steve's 0ld will increase even more
7/28
WP_RAW - Legend - War Party English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:37

Zornado is the rockstar of Jungo ...... they really didnt need another awsome 5* but wht the hell t2 will flooded with Jungo now.....
8/28
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:42

Zorando is deadly but other than that, Hakunak may be the only other decent one
9/28
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 28/12/2012, 11:44

Sounds like Someone from Jungo is leaving soon
10/28
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/12/2012, 13:31

Seriously? No new Berzerk still? Vortex has more cards than them and Vortex are a newer clan than Berzerk. Berzerk are still missing a DR that's not a defeat + life card( unless they're gonna be the only ones with defeat + life DR cards) and some attack reducers

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals