[RECR] U L T I M A P L A Y E R S

Monday 04/02/2013, 17:22
Lord Judgment - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Lord Judgment - Titan - Angels of PainEnglish - Monday 04/02/2013, 19:10

Hello there I have just made a guild known as U L T I M A P L A Y E R S. This guild will be fun and outgoing, we will share a lot about what we love to do and who we are as a person not just a player. We don't care if we lose or if we win the bottom line is that we try our very best and never lose hope!!

Requirements: Must be at lvl 20+ of your are below lvl 20 contact me and we shall do battle with each other of a series of 10 games, if you can beat me 6/10 I will let you in.

Rules: Do not argue, do not swear, do not beg, do not cheat, any of these rules broken I will kick you out and report you to a mod VIA screen shot so don't try me, for I know a lot of moderators on here.

I hope you all enjoy your stay, more announcements and ideals coming underway soon enough!!! thanks - LJ

edited by UM_AaaBattery Monday 04/02/2013, 19:10

2/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 04/02/2013, 19:11

Added guild link.
3/4
Lord Judgment - Titan - Angels of Pain English
Tuesday 05/02/2013, 01:22

Thank you. :]
4/4
Lord Judgment - Titan - Angels of Pain English
Tuesday 05/02/2013, 02:19

Shut it down.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals