Format election

Format election
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 00:28
wise owl - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Format election
wise owl - Hero English - Tuesday 12/02/2013, 00:28

Could anyone tell me how to vote in the format elections or the times for it. It seems like every time I go to vote its already closed. Thanks!
« Previous12Next »

2/12
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 02:56

Basically the whole week.... and since this thread is open, ill take my time to start ranting:

HOW IS Malicia on the ban list???

i mean she is powerful, but... if you have a good DR she is almost neutralized? and with 7 power she isnt going anywhere far. just basically a Leela.
3/12
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 03:13

Vote during the elo week to determine the bans next week
4/12
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 04:23

Good question. Where is gretjan i'd like to put some votes towards her.
5/12
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 04:35

Gertjan needs a ban yah true. Mona Desmond lol, what a joke. Montana is still usable....
6/12
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 04:46

@ Fanta

Both Gertjan and Gretchen are in the format election this week. Unless they had a love child together and named it Gretjan, I'll assume you're wanting to vote for one of those two. So get voting!

@ Oracle

I'm not really sure about Malicia. Like, I know WHY she's IN the format election... she was obviously one of the 4 most played characters from Pussycats last week, and apparently Pussycats must have been popular enough to get themselves on the election.

Why she is getting so many votes, I don't know. She's not amazing by any stretch.
7/12
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 05:02

My bad.

UR need a better temp ban system. The current one is too open. We shouldn't get so many characters to vote for pick 20 and go from there.
8/12
0 Nomi - Imperator English
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 05:38

People want Malicia to share a place with Kalindra and Spyke as a, according to the players, "broken" NB release. And i LOVE it! I just hope she's usable by the time she turns 2k or so.
---
I'm shocked at the fact Bogdan is right at the top of the list. Do players really consider Freaks THAT powerdul?
9/12
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 09:16

Nomi

Most people probably lost by 1 attack or 1 pill from Bogdan and Grudj followed the next turn so....
10/12
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 13:30

Umm... you have not used Bogdan? if used first turn potentially ummm.. 8/10 WITHOUT FURY first turn? mix in some pussys and.. yah. oh yah dont forget SoA. Nightmare isnt that great either against this guy....

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals