[EN] The Chinese Zodiac - The Great Race
Rules and Regulations
1) 24 Guilds. 1 Guild will send 2 participants.
2) Only Level 4 members are allowed to participate.
3) Guild Founders are to post their representatives in the French section.
4) If the your guild founder are inactive, the admin of the guild can step up and choose their representatives.
5) First 24 EN Guilds to participate will get through.
6) Deck switching ALLOWED.
7) Screenshots of inactive players are to be made in the Turkish Section. You must send 2 PMs on different days and the last PM must be at least 3 days before the round ended to be counted.
Registration open from 17 Feb. All timings stated are +8GMT.
Breakdown of the Event
Pre-Race: The Training
24 Guilds. 6 Groups of 4 Guilds (8 participants in 1 Group)
The last Guild of each group will be eliminated.
Pre-Race: The Sabotage
6 groups of 3 Guilds. 2 Guilds of each group will progress.
The Race: Divide & Conquer
12 Guilds. Each team will be splitted into Player A and B. Player A in Group 1 and Player B in Group 2.
Best 6 guilds with the highest points in total will qualify.
The Race: Approaching the finishing line
6 Guilds. 1 v 1 elimination.
The Race: The Grand Finale
3 Guilds. All 3 guilds play to determine 1st, 2nd and 3rd position.
I'm still in the process of finalising the details of the events and trying to get some funding from the staff.
Remember, there is NO entrance fee. The ONLY requirement to take part in this event is being Rank 4 in your guild.
6 more Guilds slots left! Registration is filling up fast! Register now to avoid disappointment!
Deadline for registration EN Community Guilds: 8 March, 10am +8GMT
After which, ANY guilds will be able to apply for the remaining positions available. Rank 4 members IS still a requirement.
Registration for ANY guilds to apply starts: 8 March 11am +8GMT
The deadline will ends on: 9 March 11 am +8GMT
If the response for the registration on 9 March is overwhelming, I will draw lots and see the guilds with a smaller community will have a higher chance to be allowed in.
Event will commence on 10th March.
Please note: Those guilds who got rejected due to not meeting the requirements of being an English Community guild have to REAPPLY on 8th March 11am +8GMT. (subject to availability)
Also, those English Community Guilds that apply after the official deadline will NOT be guaranteed a place in this event.