[Trade/exchange] 4 Great cards
Sunday 17/02/2013, 15:45
007 Mi6 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
[Trade/exchange] 4 Great cards
007 Mi6 - Senior English - Sunday 17/02/2013, 15:45

My 4 cards
Yoshida- An amazing 5* who is extremely playable in all decks. She has a great 7 power and good 6* and a great ability of - power She is equal to a 9P 8D thanks to her ability and bonus

Vanish- A new release with missions he has an excellent 8 power he has a decent damage of 4 but this is made up for with his + life per damage ability making a difference of 8 between you and your opponent

Miss Lizbeth- An amazing Piranas card with great artwork and an amazing ability. She is 5*. She has 5P and 7D. With her ability she can 1 hit KO with Timber and fury which is amazing and she is the only one in the Piranas which can 1 hit KO

Minerva- An amazing 5* with 8 power which is huge with her ability. she weakens your opponent to a mere nothing. She is a well used card who is in nearly every Skeelz deck. She has a respectable 5 damage which can still be used with lots of other Skeelz

These 4 cards together are worth 17,900
I would like Coby Striker Ghumbo or micheal for these four amazing cards . Please pm me with any offers

2/3

3 Minerva 0 xp + 2700 clintz?
3/3
Myztyrio - Veteran English
Monday 18/02/2013, 06:46

Any cards you're looking for a one for one trade for Yoshida?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals