The rise of La Junta?

The rise of La Junta?
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 05:11
Fanta Pants - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
The rise of La Junta?
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusadersEnglish - Tuesday 19/02/2013, 05:11

I'm beginning to see a significant of them around. I played them last week and I've started using them again this week. Although I'm not entirely sure that this is their week. SOA and attack Manipulation really hurt and so far I've seen that in most decks. Through good play though they are still viable this week.

I'm using this deleted

You could run massive anti SOA if you like

Ray
Arnie
Brianna
Nahomi
Jane Ramba Cr
Thromund
Wardog
Victoria

You lose a bit against non SOA opponents but aginst them you have a crushing deck. You can also choose to mix and match the La Junta cards that play to your style. With reasonable depth in most areas.

5*

Pilzken
Ray
Naginata

4*

Isatis
Bryan
Gatline
Arnie
Brianna

3* (Their area of lack)

Trish
Milena
Jane Ramba Cr
Wyre
Laura
Nahomi ( In SOA weeks)

2*

Thormund
Dean
Sabia
Wardog
Tolliver
Victoria (Only is SOA weeks)

However you can't just pick some from each and go about it. Personally I wouldn't recommend Trish and Isatis in one deck as the SOA is brutal. Then seeing how I nearly always play Isatis Trish normally isn't in my deck. SO think carefully before you slap together one of these decks.

2/3
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Saturday 23/02/2013, 11:12

La Junta one of my favourite clans, just that I couldn't play them most of the times before, because they were just so weak. I'm glad to see that they're rising up. I hope that there will be a 2* or 3* att. manipulation soon. Then maybe they can match up with most of the other clans.
3/3
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 28/02/2013, 20:18

Recently, it seems to me La Junta just turns ELO into a meat grinder. They aren't good enough to lose against consistently. They deal enough damage that you can't beat them consistently either. So you just cycle up, then down either playing with, or against them. La Junta half decks can be quite good, but mono is just too average for now. When Snake Pilzkin is widespread, that may change.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals