Click here if you forgot your password.

Deck Trouble - JUNTA

Deck Trouble - JUNTA
Thursday 21/02/2013, 07:20
Wakayama3 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Deck Trouble - JUNTA
Wakayama3 - Guru - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Thursday 21/02/2013, 07:20

Hi Guys!

I had a "flow" of winning many matches in ELO tournament, but know, IDK, i think I am in some kind of a valley struggeling getting up. I play ELO - Mono La Junta. IDK if this deck is appropriate, I don't find a good synergy. Ca u guys please suggest changes to improve the deck. I have many La Junta - cards, but not Ryan and Bryan . So you can count them out directly for know at least. Here is my current deck:

Thormund
Dean
Sabia
Thrish
Milena
Gatline
Arnie
Naginata

Thanks!

2/7
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 21/02/2013, 08:14

3/7
The Ideal - Master English
Thursday 21/02/2013, 09:47

You're deck is really weak to SoA and has none of its own thats your biggest problem there. If you want to use cards like Naginata, Trish, and Thormund you need to make sure the rest of you're deck can stand up against SoA. I recommend you take your pick only 2 or 3 of the ability dependant cards, Thormund, Trish, Isatis, Naginata, Sabia, Dean, and compliment them with cards like Bryan, Victoria, jane ramba, Brianna, Arnie. Right now over half your cards are useless if they lose their ability. You're deck is also pretty top end heavy so losing matches where you draw 2 or 3 of your lower star cards is to be expected with a setup like this.
4/7
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 21/02/2013, 11:44

Junta are a great choice just possibly not this week. I have a thread on it look for "Rise of La Junta?"

As for your problem immediately I notice no Isatis she is essential in mono junta. As someone said SOA is a slight problem for you. Trish becomes terrible Dean becomes very beatable Naginata loses her purpose. I do run an SOA prone deck

Ray
Isatis
Brianna
Milena
Wyre
Dean
Thormund

You can see my guide in the other thread but again in general.

Mono Junta

Requires

Isatis
Thormund
Wyre( personal opinion)

You then build around that. So to stop SOA plowing you I suggest dropping Trish and replacing her with Wyre an Naginata to Ray (Pilzken if you can afford 100K). Gatline to Isatis because she is a must in mono. You can also so do Dean to Tolliver (preference). Other than that the deck is fine.

All this talk of deck advice is useless if it doesn't suit your style of play. Think about that before making these changes. If the deck works don't change it.
5/7
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 22/02/2013, 00:51

Naginata > Ray. 8/7 and 8/8 is not that big of a difference, but possibly threatening the opponent with 5 pillz is huge. 8 attack is often just one pillz.

ok mono deck: Naginata Isatis Brianna/Arnie Wyre Nahomi Thormund Tolliver Sabia

ok perfectly balanced deck.
6/7
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 22/02/2013, 01:55

I have to say Naginata vs Ray is preference

The way people react to her and the way they react to Ray is very different.

The way you play them is also different so it comes down to preference. I prefer Ray others may prefer Naginata
7/7
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 22/02/2013, 03:29

Still weak against SOA, but it's not a big deal i guess

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals