Help me improve my deck Skeelz
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 08:38
Omnilolz - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Help me improve my deck SKEELZ
Omnilolz - Master English - Wednesday 13/03/2013, 08:38

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2552743
im limited on clintz so if major improvment there is it will be on selling either Praxie or Michael
so which one is better Praxie or Chiara Cr ?
I was thinking maybe selling Michael to buy Chiara Cr, i dont know felt better with Elocia than Michael even with this awesome card
« Previous12Next »

2/18
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 09:03

Wow, never thought there was actually a argument for Praxie or Chiara Cr - Chiara Cr for sure. Now, about Cley... swap him for Greem and downgrade Michael to Corvus (preference).
3/18
Omnilolz - Master English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 12:26

I suspected Chiara Cr to be a bit overpriced cause of the Cr, I kinda like the ability of Praxie to face damage reducer easily. But Chiara Cr power reducer is really helpfull for sure. And i finished Praxie mission so it s a deal
Gonna try Greem and Corvus, I hesitated between Greem and Manfred but a liltte bit of pressure could be alright for the kind of lack of punch of the Skeelz
Cheers mate, have a good one
4/18
0 ComeAtMe - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 12:43

Also you might want to consider mind games with your opponent - you controlling the match and not vice-versa. It immediately puts you in a winning position.
5/18
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 13:50

My two cents:
Lorna is weak. If you can't afford Chiara Cr, Sandro plz. can you get any better than that?
Cley, Snowflake and Praxie are all okay, but nothing compare to Greem. Switch two of them, and get Greem and Liam. You usually want a SOA to ger rid of nasty pests.
6/18
LimitBender - Guru - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 14:31

^Would those changes make the deck less capable of dealing damage, thus forcing the deck to have to win 3 rounds in many games? Or would it be fine because you can use Greem/Snowflake as your big-hitters?
7/18
KitsuneKatsumi - Imperator - XiongDang English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 15:10

Cley -> Sandro is the most obious improvement I see. Sando is a staple in mono Skeelz.

By all means use Greem when she isn't banned.

Skeelz don't have many good characters to beat DR (outside of Greem) so they often do have to win 3. This can't be helped by increasing the average base damage of your presets. So no, Cley isn't worth using just because he hits for 6. If you find that Skeelz is too weak against DR, you need to learn to use Belle.

Lorna is a little weak but she is played to help against Skeelz's weak matchups such as AS, Montana and Uppers.
8/18
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 15:28

Skeelz as a whole is usually Greem or win 3 or win 2 + DR, there is no right or wrong.
9/18
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 15:46

I don't think Sadro, Dr Frakenstein and Michael are weak against either of these clans. You just need more DR than them or get Greem through, both of which are achievable. Lorna doesn't offer anything you don't have.
10/18
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 21:17

Clay to Sandro for sure. Get chiara in there as well and you have three effectively 10 power cards, two cards with 16 attack manip, and Lorna who either attack manips, does extra damage, or SOA's here and there. That would be an easy deck to win 2-3 rounds per match with.

Also, if you don't use Greem then people may think you're either a noob, and underestimate you, or they will think you are upset cause you didn't pull your Greem, also underestimating you.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals