Ever used 4/3/1???... VERY versatile deck
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 11:40
-Montrosity- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Ever used 4/3/1???... VERY versatile deck
-Montrosity- - Titan - SymphonyEnglish - Tuesday 02/04/2013, 11:40

deleted

change Dagg to X-0DUS in 1300+ battles (dont do this)

2/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 13:04

I'm skeptical honestly, but that can't be avoided. I don't see how the Sentinel 3/8 is necessary, you could run 6 Vortex, include X-0DUS, and just splash Chiara and Redra if you need a DR and Chiara.
3/5
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 13:51

This deck is not very good.

The first thing I would do, is bubblgm and Ward hg to Cyb Lhia and C Beast.

The 3-1-4 is not necessary. A good solution to that, is to change Chiara Cr into Flinch (This week is a Roots week)

X-0 can be used instead of Dagg/T Gaank
4/5
-Montrosity- - Titan - Symphony English
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 14:07

I get what you mean, but this deck is built around Jakson and g-taank (their good with damage).

I was gonna use another 3* Sentinel but theres nothing as solid as chiaara cr.

Just give your honest opinion, all welcome to rate up or down
5/5
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 15:27

The concept of 4-3-1 can be good or bad, I don't think many people have tried it to prove whether it's good or not. You do risk not getting the bonuses in this set-up but you get a better pool of playable strong cards.

Some cards in the deck can be changed such as Ward hg and Bublgmm to Cyb Lhia and C Wing, for example. But aside from the choice of cards I'd also choose the Sentinels to be the 4-card clan as their bonus (in my opinion, not based on facts) is more needed than Vortex bonus.

But at the end it's down to personal choice. If you can get a good 1400+ Elo score with that, then you'll prove that this deck does work after all.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals