Unused Characters

Unused Characters
Monday 22/04/2013, 07:33
CK-Shawn - Colossus English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Unused Characters
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=>English - Monday 22/04/2013, 07:33

Has anyone wondered about characters that Urban Rivals should make, from the bios of the characters like Jared, or any character that has a page on Urban Rivals Wikia like Geoffrey?
What does anyone think about this and how can it affect this game if they created these characters?

2/6
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/04/2013, 07:38

We've had this discussion before, and the best answer we got was that they prefer to keep the bios a bit open-ended so it wouldn't appear that the same person is a rookie Sentinel and a reggae musician from the Roots. No wait...
3/6
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 22/04/2013, 07:41

They probably will eventually make characters in bios once the run out of ideas of who to make, etc. Who knows.
4/6
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Monday 22/04/2013, 08:00

Oh I did not know that this was already was discussed, but still if they started to make these cards, would anyone think it would be a good or bad idea?
5/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/04/2013, 15:29

Couldn't be a bad idea lol.
6/6
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/04/2013, 21:34

Lots of people have mentioned this idea,yet i now understand that the lack of the ideas(and this is my personal theory) that the artists who draw the characters must hold some kind of rights to them that the mods can't do anything about releasing them.If that isn't the case,i'd say stack up all the cards and put a vote to them and say the best 4 or 8 make up that month's release.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals