[INTRO] Lemiho19's Question and Answer

Wednesday 15/05/2013, 00:06
lemiho19 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
lemiho19 - Novice - night schoolEnglish - Wednesday 15/05/2013, 00:06

Are you having trouble with something in the game and you need help but you do not have the time to look up the answer? Well i have a solution ask your question here and i will do my best to keep up and answer your questions. I am hoping this thread will make life easier for moderators and admins along with giving me something to do while I'm not fighting. =)

Anyone can answer a question or if they don't like my answer they can reply with a better one. If i get behind in my answers i will answer with @Username or @PartOfUsername at the beginning so that you know who i am talking to.

I have subscribed to this topic so that questions are sent to my inbox that way i can respond quicker, and anyone who wants to help me may subscribe to this topic. =)

I am not going to answer your questions like what is the best clan or what is the best card in a clan. Any personal questions you post i will not answer sorry.

Terms to know...
SOA- stop opponents ability
SOB- stop opponents bonus
DR- Damage Reducer
« Previous1234567Next »

2/62
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 04:51

Anyways, general question.

Why did you make a Q&A?
3/62
lemiho19 - Novice - night school English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 05:48

Well that question is very general do here's ny best answer the only way for it to work is if people ask questions and I answer them (kinda self explanatory) if your wondering how it's actually made someone types it into a thread, that's actually a hard question to answer lol=)
4/62
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 05:50

Oh never mind read ot wrong thought you said what makes a Q and A I made a Q and A hoping to get myself more active again started slacking in activity lately don't know why
5/62
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 06:04

It's fine. It's only natural to not be active in Urban Rivals. It's a very repetitive game.
6/62
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 14:49

Some one ask a serious question today =)
7/62
DUC-j00p - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 15:16

If youre in top 35 elo, how much points are duducted from your score if you dont play a day
is it diffrent if your top 10, top 20 or top 30? also, if you are not in top 100 and dont play for 4 days, are the more points deducted on the 4th day then on the 1st?
8/62
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 15:22

To answer your second question no they should be about the same as for your first question I am not good enough at Elo to know but I would guess that the higher you place the more you will lose best just to do the 5 fights a day to avoid losing points but I may be wrong about the second answer would like someone else to give input if they know =)
9/62
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 16:00

1. In Elo when you don't play for days points are deducted. On the first day its about 4 pts and the next day its more, and on the third day even more. I'm pretty sure the points deduction increases, but not sure about the exact number, could you please tell me the exact amount?

2. Hypothetically If i'm first in Elo with 1500 and don't play for a day. How much deduction in points would i have to face?

3. In DM mode when i'm playing with standard 25 deck or extended 25 deck why do i get pitted against an extended 40 deck?

4. In Dm mode does playing fast help you? or there is time allotted for each battle phase?

5. In coliseum mode if two players have the same points what rule is applied to differentiate their position?
10/62
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 15/05/2013, 16:12

1. Finally tried it myself so I knew the hard way:
Day 0 - Last day of playing
Day 1 - No penalty
Day 2 - 2 points loss
Day 3 - 4 points loss
Day 4 - 6 points loss
etc etc...

2. I would like to know it myself, this question hasn't been answered yet I believe in previous threads.

3. This only applies in DM Extended room. There're three seperate rooms, one for Extended 25, another for Extended, and one for Standard.

4. You're only allowed 20 minutes to play for each DM round, the more games you play the more points you can get.

5. This I don't know either. But I believe it should be the same formula or order as other formats. (Elo, Survivor rankings)

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals