ELO Perma Bans

ELO Perma Bans
Saturday 18/05/2013, 01:41
UR_Genie - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
ELO Perma Bans
UR_Genie - Hero English - Saturday 18/05/2013, 01:41

I was wondering on other peoples feedback on the idea of the Perma Bans being un-banned. I mean cards like the CR powerhouses and the poison damagers should stay banned.

I'm talking about unbanning cards like Askai, Lea and other such cards. With the huge changesin meta game I thought It would be a good experiment, redevelop the perma ban list as it need for the format with all of the changes.

I would say they should do this after the new Huracan clan has at least 12 characters so they take shape as well at least as a half deck. This would settle out confusion on that clan and allow the meta to mold to where it is balanced.
« Previous123Next »

2/22
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 01:48

+1
3/22
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 01:49

Emeth please
4/22
Medivh - Guru English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 09:50

No Askai, Jungo is annoying enough as it is. Imagine all those guys trying 5/5/5/2/2/2/2/2 decks and drawing Ongh, Troompah, Askai on you.

Bring back Wee Lee, Muze or Yayoi and Robb Cr or Striker. Please.
5/22
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 10:07

Askai and emeth... never going to happen

some of the ones that i could see returning with no massive impact on the meta
Robb Cr
Rolph
Toro -- i might be underestimating him, but definitely not if Rolph is also out
Oshitsune -- but only when more SOA ability cards are released, so for now no
muse or Yayoi could go, but its not like the cats really need them
Lea or Elvira - but not both
Yookie - was really unnecessary since weekly votes were usually enough to weaken Roots
Lehane - best 2 star in the game.... broken card really, but Sentinels really need her -- or just for fun, release Hawk but then lock Lehane up forever
weelee - a case could have really been made for him a while back, but the arrival of the new Ulu just makes the DR and life gain overkill, so doubt it would happen

as for cards not on there
Jean is pretty darn broken for a 2 star card
6/22
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 10:56

Which Huracan do you think might get banned?
7/22
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 11:12

Non, out of the 4 currently released non of them are OP
8/22
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 11:19

But of the current elo banned cards that I believe should be unbanned are: Yayoi Ulrich and Arkn . Yayoi ..I could see why some people would want to see her banned but then again, compared to the current meta, is she really that OP as people believe her to be still? Ulrich and Arkn don't deserve to be perma-banned, and Piranas need a decent DR. Arkn can be annoying yes, but perma-ban worthy, I don't think so.

I would like to see Wee Lee being unbanned, but do to the recent release(s) of Daddy Jones and more life gain cards within Ulu Watu, some people may not want Wee Lee back in elo
9/22
UR_Genie - Hero English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 13:10

I feel they should all be unbanned and like i said and we see what needs perma banning as the meta settles. Whoever worried that 3 5*Jungo plus 5 2* is over worried the odds of that draw are slim and they are more liekly to get 4 2*s then that. That deck would never make it top tier as you would lose as often as you win. Not to mention temp bans would keep at least one of them banned each week.

As for Ulrich I know exactly why he is banned because he made mono Piranas to strong. All they lack is a DR thats why he is perma banned, but again I feel all should be unbanned for the test
10/22
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 18/05/2013, 15:48

Thought: Release Robb Cr and Striker, ban Marina and Nathan/Saki.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals