Going to experiment with this setup a bit, quad 4 Berzerk/Vortex deck because no one takes Berzerk seriously and #YOLO #SWAG etc etc. If this ends up being a SoA heavy week, Sprinter is going to push out one of the Berzerk 4s, probably Elvis.
- High natural power
- Excellent DR penetration
- High gap with abilities
- 2 SoA offer decent control, even if one of them is situational
- Vortex halves allow for a more "mathy" approach to the game, with less guesswork and less chance of being demolished by an opening move
- Me, obviously. I'm a pro. Har har har.
- No DR/one tiny little Defeat gap closer
- Heavy damage is somewhat mitigated by SoA
- X-0DUS only has 7 power, badly needs to be buffed to 9
Cool concept, but unfortunately this is a very SoA heavy week. Comments:
1. I don't see a reason to use Cornelia at all, Melanie is just flat-out better.
2. Consider Kostner to Lola. DR is important, especially when running big nuke cards like Konrad.
3. Things might get a bit redundant when you draw Cyb Lhia and Konrad in the same hand. They're both excellent cards though, so I wouldn't really change them.
I agree. Melanie will be better than Cornelia. From experience the Berzerk bonus will not hinder Konrad's poison, at all. I prefer Dagg over T Gaank but for DR penetration T Gaank is fine, so I'm a bit on the fence about this one. The rest is ok although I see a bit of conflict between two poison cards.
By personal preference I'd take Roger over Kostner too.
For this SOA week, maybe Sprinter is not a bad choice compared with Konrad, the output damage when not facing SOA of these two cards is just 2-1 damage, and Sprinter will open the chance for Kostner or Cyb go through in non-courageous turn by prevent your opponents from playing a safe round with SOA cards.