Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What is the benefit of leaving the Battle in ELO?

Monday 24/06/2013, 14:20
Space Churros - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMYEnglish - Monday 24/06/2013, 14:20

I battled like 5~6 people today that leaved the battle when I am about to win and they aren't even beginning players( sorry to sound like I am stereotyping here) so I'm just gonna ask, what benefit does leaving the Battle do? do they get less of point deduction to their ELO points? do I get less Elo Points cause of them leaving the Battle? does leaving count as a lose in their over all win percentage or something? I'm just kinda annoyed with this..

when I say leave they choose to abandoned the fight and not by time-out to be clear..

2/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/06/2013, 15:48

The player abandoning gets some points deducted. The players they were fighting against then wins and gets the same points as a normal win.

It doesn't give any advantage apart from speeding things up so players are known to abandon if its obvious they will lose so they can quickly get to the next fight.
3/6
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Monday 24/06/2013, 16:36

I guess that makes sense..just wish they could have let me KO'ed them.. for the Huracana Ld mission..
4/6
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Monday 24/06/2013, 16:57

Just raging to at least 1-up you in some way since they already lost, so they take your KO
5/6
superblue32 - Senior English
Monday 24/06/2013, 17:12

Iit can get annoying waiting for someone to make there move when you know you have lost. I would prefer to move on than stare at the game screen for a couple of minutes waiting for the other person to go.
6/6
superblue32 - Senior English
Monday 24/06/2013, 17:36

It is worse the other way when people know they have lost and just let the game time out. zzzz

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals